MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's very odd that we have accepted that.

He'll probably cop it on the chin, but there should be a please explain asked by the club on exactly how Cunnington should have approached the contest.

It seems that a player on the ground in a non pack situation is pretty much off limits and any approaching opposition player is expected to, umm,...... corral, make loud noises, pull a funny face,..?????

^ok, cancel that. Refer to previous GAGF!

Is the MRP there to pick up nasty incidents, especially off the ball, or go through with a fine tooth comb finding incidents it can hang charges on? I would argue it was set up for the former and has gone way beyond that.
To me the litmus test is whether there will be a reaction if an incident does not lead to a charge.
In this case, there would have been none whatsoever from any quarter. The commentators didn't mention it as even a possibility when it happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the MRP there to pick up nasty incidents, especially off the ball, or go through with a fine tooth comb finding incidents it can hang charges on? I would argue it was set up for the former and has gone way beyond that.
To me the litmus test is whether there will be a reaction if an incident does not lead to a charge.
In this case, there would have been none whatsoever from any quarter. The commentators didn't mention it as even a possibility when it happened.

It is like they have quotas or something

Really not happy about this. The contact was obviously there but it makes a mockery of any real on field incidents with intent to harm.

So if pre-season games are not worthy of getting suspended from, how can it be that you can actually receive a season proper suspension from a pre-season game?

I've watched it numerous times and can't figure out what the hell Ben was doing. He was too careless, clumsy it deserved a week imo

I've watched it numerous times and can't figure out what the hell Ben was doing. He was too careless, clumsy it deserved a week imo
are you ******* joking?!?!
Duryea the ******* fumbling bumbling sheepdog, changed direction and launched his head at Cunners, who had planted his foot to change direction and chase the ball. It wasn't clumsy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back