MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact caddy didn't get a week off is a joke.

Seems to me that it's a bit easier to be a "great pressure team" when your players get to avoid suspensions that others would not.

Seems to me that it's a bit easier to be a "great pressure team" when your players get to avoid suspensions that others would not.

Be fair there was guy last year who hipped someone in the head and got cleared for a grand final.

Edit: oh yeh I see your point

So Campbell gets a week, interesting to see if they charge Preuss for literally throwing a guy

Was the guy he threw, concussed & taken off for the rest of the game? Because that's all that matters these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried to ask Bont what he thought of the incident, but he was watching a movie at the time and couldn't reply... I asked what movie & he said it's:

Thought it was only if you pinned both arms....
Theres actually nothing in the currently released rule set (2018) that specifies pinning both arms as a requirement.

It's a media spread untruth that it is part of the rules. The closest is rough conduct which doesn't go into details:

(k)engages in rough conduct against an opposition Player which in the circumstances is unreasonable;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back