MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I also look forward to the outrage from Robinson and Whately and their calls for the AFL to appeal the decision for Dangerflog to only get a fine.

I’m guessing crickets or great call Michael Christian to come from the mouths of these sycophants.

Brad will probably appeal as Lmac is superglued on the team list
I reckon you are close to the mark. I think he accidentally wrote his name on the whiteboard in permanent texta. He can never be dropped coz they can't get his name off the board.

Honestly it should have been more. Either he’s so incredibly dumb that his brain is running on an entire second of input lag or he was trying to hurt the guy with a badly disguised late spoil. Either way he should be suspended or go to the VFL.
5b221a02ae74547b585479eb21837601.gif

LMac to return via VFL after suspension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can’t see where Mcdonald made contact with the head. There is no way he got concussed from that incident.
It's entirely possible that he was concussed in that incident, only takes a little bit of whiplash to get the brain rattling.

What the issue is, is the contact McDonald made was barely warranting of a 50m penalty, let alone a week. They've clearly punished due to the injury, not what actually occurred.

Whats the point of a grading system that grades how hard you hit someone and where, when you throw it out the window and pick a random number because the player got a 1 in a thousand concussion?

Last edited:
Laughs aplenty, but he’s been a solid lock down defender and has provided admirable coverage for Marley. we likely now have to bring in an aged Sam Wright to contain MacDonald-Tippungwuti. I’m worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back