MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughs aplenty, but he’s been a solid lock down defender and has provided admirable coverage for Marley. we likely now have to bring in an aged Sam Wright to contain MacDonald-Tippungwuti. I’m worried.

I thought the same, the dude is on fire and we need someone to contain him.

The footy gods are just toying with us now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also look forward to the outrage from Robinson and Whately and their calls for the AFL to appeal the decision for Dangerflog to only get a fine.]
I'm sure they will. The incident is almost a replica of the dusty coward whack so these two distinguished journalists will no doubt be up in arms.

And rightly so.

Last edited:
It wouldn't matter to me which club the player was from. I would be very unhappy at anyone being suspended for an action to spoil in a marking contest like that. In the old days spoils like that invariably landed behind the ear, not across the shoulder. While I never condoned those sorts of hits, these days the game has become very soft in my opinion.

Seriously, you can't applaud one of our players getting suspended!

Speaks volumes about some people when they would barrack for the tribunal over a North player.

As much as Luke has been under the pump, were coming up against Orazio and Tippingwoody.
If he were to miss this week with no Marley would leave us short.
He can defend in general play.
He just cant track back as well or kick. And is no good one on one. But in general play where those 2 are extremely dangerous he is very apt. We need him Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back