Teams 2019 My RDT Team: H&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Cogs, Cripps, Treloar, Brayshaw, Neale, Walsh, butters, Atkins.

Up to 750k.
Zerrett or Sloane

Brouch if you want to risk it

Neale and Mrouch will score similarly to Cripps with the high handball game, just Cripps is way better

Shiels and Lyons for pod factor too

Zerrett or Sloane

Brouch if you want to risk it

Neale and Mrouch will score similarly to Cripps with the high handball game, just Cripps is way better

Shiels and Lyons for pod factor too

Thoughts on Seb Ross?

Over or equal to listed?

Had zac Williams as D3 but will now have to upgrade to Milera for the Newman upgrade if required. Means downgrading linc McCarthy to miers or Parker and have to field drew..will have to cop the F6 under 50 for few weeks.
I also brought in Milera too for my D2 post. Meant I had to scrap my 6 ultra mid strategy but oh well it may be for the best as my defence was looking a little on the thin side anyway. I just can't pass on Newman if he scores well next week and Milera also flops.

Had zac Williams as D3 but will now have to upgrade to Milera for the Newman upgrade if required. Means downgrading linc McCarthy to miers or Parker and have to field drew..will have to cop the F6 under 50 for few weeks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Drew looks to be a grunt player

Think he'll be fine onfield, I've got him at F6 in both DT/SC

View attachment 639202
View attachment 639203

Just about there..really don’t like the libba and cousins M5 and M6 but have no choice if I want the gun F1-4...just need to decide on hack billings +99k, heeney +50k or Dunkley +14k...
Interesting that you consider Billings a gun forward. And changing your structure around 1 player scoring well last night ?? I know I initially suggested it as well, but I've reconsidered. It's a long year, trust your pre season research

Interesting that you consider Billings a gun forward. And changing your structure around 1 player scoring well last night ?? I know I initially suggested it as well, but I've reconsidered. It's a long year, trust your pre season research
I certainly hear you Peanut. I wouldn't mess too much with your side on the basis of one great performance from a midpricer, especially if it causes a restructure you're not altogether comfortable with.

It's just Newman looked that amazing last night you knew he was scoring gangbusters without even looking at a FanFooty scoring table and now that we've seen it for real it's hard to see it not continuing given his role and skillset. Looks like another ex-Swan who could only realise his true fantasy potential leaving for another club. Milera also appears to be a valid selection in his own right anyway so I don't think it's reaching to start him.

Last edited:
I certainly hear you Peanut. I wouldn't mess too much with your side on the basis of one great performance from a midpricer, especially if it causes a restructure you're not altogether comfortable with.

It's just Newman looked that amazing last night you knew he was scoring gangbusters without even looking at a FanFooty scoring table and now that we've seen it for real it's hard to see it not continuing given his role and skillset. Looks like another ex-Swan who could only realise his true fantasy potential leaving for another club. Milera also appears to be a valid selection in his own right anyway so I don't think it's reaching to start him.
Aside from Titchell, who are other ex-Swans who have gone on to bigger and better things fantasy wise last 5-10 years?

I've always thought going to Sydney has improved players instead, Tippett (was good when on the park), McGlynn, JPK etc, Buddy has been pretty consistent around 90-95 etc

I changed parfitt for worpel so I'm down to 2 unique forwards now. I can reveal 1 is Zac Fisher and I doubt many will guess my 2nd POD.

I'll guess Dalhaus (562k). Had a down year last year but averaged 91 in the 4 seasons before that. New, better performing club might be able to help him recapture that form, and he'll be a handy F6 if he does. 110 & 71 in the JLT

Aside from Titchell, who are other ex-Swans who have gone on to bigger and better things fantasy wise last 5-10 years?

I've always thought going to Sydney has improved players instead, Tippett (was good when on the park), McGlynn, JPK etc, Buddy has been pretty consistent around 90-95 etc
I guess Mummy (via Cats) is another one that comes to mind. In fact there's a small chance he could come into my SC side in another month if big Sauce can't get the job done whilst I wait for Grundy to drop. But yes there are a few that have gone the other way like JPK.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess Mummy is another one that comes to mind. In fact there's a small chance he could come into my SC side in another month if big Sauce can't get the job whilst I wait for Grundy to drop. But yes there are a few that have gone the other way like JPK.
Yeah Mummy definitely in Supercoach, his contested work and solid tackle counts saw him punch 100+ a few times

Not the best Dreamteamer though, 85-90 was his ceiling

I'll guess Dalhaus (562k). Had a down year last year but averaged 91 in the 4 seasons before that. New, better performing club might be able to help him recapture that form, and he'll be a handy F6 if he does. 110 & 71 in the JLT
Nope, my pick doesn't play tonight. I'd say he is a more speculative pick than dahl.

Don't usually ask questions, but thoughts on Dunkley, Heeney, Boak and Tim Kelly? Going to play three. At moment have Dunkley out to save a bit of money, but kind of think he could be the highest averager (if that is a word) of the three. Really unsure. Dunkley only leaves me with about $20,000. Kelly and Boak leave with about $80,000.

That $80,000 could also turn Whitfield into Laird....not sure that is worth it either.

Don't usually ask questions, but thoughts on Dunkley, Heeney, Boak and Tim Kelly? Going to play three. At moment have Dunkley out to save a bit of money, but kind of think he could be the highest averager (if that is a word) of the three. Really unsure. Dunkley only leaves me with about $20,000. Kelly and Boak leave with about $80,000.

That $80,000 could also turn Whitfield into Laird....not sure that is worth it either.

Boak should see solid scoring going back to the midfield.
He's been a very consistent scorer for many years. Maybe not huge but the 80-90 range. I can see him going up.

I have Kelly 50/50 on that. But having a good midfield might make it easier for him to get ball. And he kicks goals.

Dunkley not sure if he will keep his midfield role now Libba is back.

Hard to know for sure, if Dunkley plays as a full time mid like he did for the second half of last year, he's a great pick. Knows how to find the footy and tackles. If Bevo spins the magnets with Libba back, then you could easily see scores from Dunkley that he dished up in the first half of the year last year, and he would tear up cash. Heeney you know what you are getting. Solid scorer and genuine premo but doesn't seem to go huge. Boak going in to the mid full time makes him value, and should be very consistent in his scoring, and is potentially under priced. Kelly second year in the AFL, could take another big step and cement himself as a star of the comp, or could be a bit up and down and deliver much the same as he did last year. He does have all the attributes to take his game to another level in my opinion.

Bont surely goes forward if we struggle up there

Really, Dunkley would be wasted forward with Naughton, Schache, Lloyd, Dickson, Wallis and Gowers all up there. He's a similar forward to Gowers and Wallis and they're better in that position.

Dunkley and Libba in the middle equals grunt, would prefer them two feed it out to Bont and Macrae.

D - Lloyd, Witherden, McGrath, Smith, Clark, Scrimshaw, [Duursma, Hore]
M - Coniglio, Yeo, Brayshaw, Merrett, Rockliff, Liberatore, Cousins, Walsh, [Constable, Scott, Gibbons]
R - Grundy, Darcy, [Clarke]
F - Dangerfield, Heeney, Kelly, Higgins, Setterfield, Drew, [Parker, Burgess]

196k leftover

i think i'll roll with that

D - Lloyd, Witherden, McGrath, Smith, Clark, Scrimshaw, [Duursma, Hore]
M - Coniglio, Yeo, Brayshaw, Merrett, Rockliff, Liberatore, Cousins, Walsh, [Constable, Scott, Gibbons]
R - Grundy, Darcy, [Clarke]
F - Dangerfield, Heeney, Kelly, Higgins, Setterfield, Drew, [Parker, Burgess]

196k leftover

i think i'll roll with that
Whos Higgins ? Jack ?

I managed to get Gawn in with some shuffling :) gawn grundy combo lets go..!! I wish i could fit the Hoff in FWD now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back