2019 NAB AFL Rising Star - Round 5 Nominee Jack Petrucelle

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlie Constable will get it this week. Stephen wells and the cats have done it again.

Port’s crop look sensational and will all be nominated this season.

As I said last week, the 2018 draft class will be the best ever and take over “the super draft” class from 2001.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep, I reckon you might be on to something with the highlighted.

Luke Hodge
Luke Ball
Chris Judd
Jimmy Bartel
Nick Dal Santo
James Kelly
Steve Johnson
Sam Mitchell
Leight Montagna
Gary Ablett Jnr
Dane Swan
Brian Lake

3,508 games
2,352 goals

25 Premierships
6 Norm Smiths
39 All Australian
23 b&f
7 Brownlows
8 MVP
4 AFLCA

Last edited:
Please Drew, Butters, Rozee and Duursma from port all deserve it more than Allen.

Constable will get it this week though, deserves it.
Look at the opposition. Port only just beat carlton at home . Yet allen played against a top 4 team and dominated as a key forward .
TBH constable should get it what a ripper game he played .

Lots of good young kids coming through what an exciting year

Would love to see Powell get it. Put up good numbers and was a big contributor to the win but Allen, Constable, Duursma, Butters, Drew, Rozee, Davies-Uniacke all had objectively bigger games. Tough award to pick this year.

Luke Hodge
Luke Ball
Chris Judd
Jimmy Bartel
Nick Dal Santo
James Kelly
Steve Johnson
Sam Mitchell
Leight Montagna
Gary Ablett Jnr
Dane Swan
Brian Lake

3,508 games
2,352 goals

25 Premierships
6 Norm Smiths
39 All Australian
23 b&f
6 Brownlows
8 MVP
4 AFLCA
7 Brownlows in fact (Ablett x 2; Judd x 2, Bartel, Swan, Mitchell)

Luke Hodge
Luke Ball
Chris Judd
Jimmy Bartel
Nick Dal Santo
James Kelly
Steve Johnson
Sam Mitchell
Leight Montagna
Gary Ablett Jnr
Dane Swan
Brian Lake

3,508 games
2,352 goals

25 Premierships
6 Norm Smiths
39 All Australian
23 b&f
6 Brownlows
8 MVP
4 AFLCA
Add in the rookie draft with Sandilands, Rutton, Jamar, Bock and Matthew Boyd and you get an extra 10 AA's, 6 b&fs and another premiership

Oscar Allen should get the nom this week, would fully expect just another Victorian nomination though.

Like last week when the kid from Queensland got it?

LDU will be extremely tough to beat for the overall award this season.

He’s going to end up averaging 22+ and his disposal is as good as anyones over the last 2 drafts.

Going to be alot of humble pie over the last 12 months.

Most of what you posted is just incorrect.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LDU will be extremely tough to beat for the overall award this season.

He’s going to end up averaging 22+ and his disposal is as good as anyones over the last 2 drafts.

Going to be alot of humble pie over the last 12 months.
Unless the pie is from within then I think you overestimate how much the outside world thinks about LDU.

Unless the pie is from within then I think you overestimate how much the outside world thinks about LDU.

Yeah, which is my point....

You aren't George W Bush are you?

Bailey Scott born in Melbourne.

Sigh - Bailey was eligible to be taken by Gold Coast because he'd spent time in their academy, was a Queensland kid.

When Judd was nominated for a Rising Star playing for West Coast, was that also some Victorian conspiracy given he was born in Melbourne?

The WA sooking about Victoria is so tiresome.

Yeah, which is my point....

You aren't George W Bush are you?
So just to be clear, we will be eating humble pie because the majority of people haven't formed an opinion on (or are even aware of) a second year player who played 7 games in his first year.

ok

So just to be clear, we will be eating humble pie because the majority of people haven't formed an opinion on (or are even aware of) a second year player who played 7 games in his first year.

ok
There isn’t any humble pie left after all the North fans ate it last year when they hyped him up for 2018’s award.

An award he was voted a big fat 0 times for.

ok

There were plenty laying the boot in last year.

Sigh - Bailey was eligible to be taken by Gold Coast because he'd spent time in their academy, was a Queensland kid.

When Judd was nominated for a Rising Star playing for West Coast, was that also some Victorian conspiracy given he was born in Melbourne?

The WA sooking about Victoria is so tiresome.
No but the fact he was Victorian is why he probably got nominated in the first place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back