Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 19, 2012
Wanneroo
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Phoenix Coyotes
Poll will be open for 3 days.
Do not vote for yourself or ask people to vote for you. You will be penalised.
Vote once in each game - besides your own.

Home team image is on top.

1st Preliminary Final
Camberwell Stallions vs Ringwood Rockets

1593ly.png

572434_cf425152a24b992f0b712f6b0e4ab910.jpg

2nd Preliminary Final
Toowoomba Tsars vs Palmerston Leatherbacks

572676_5cbf38e74469c8f16802a748b86e9056.png

4zIVhh4.jpg

So if I'm remembering this correctly, winners get automatic qualification into next season's NAFL while losers have to play Renmark or Woolloongabba to get in.

Last edited:

seen it on a couple of comps now but surely brothers shouldn't be voting for each other in competitions?

not saying there’s necessarily anything dodge going on but like, seems a bit of a conflict of interest, especially when you’ve got such a close game that could be determined by a narrow margin.

Last edited:
seen it on a couple of comps now but surely brothers shouldn't be voting for each other in competitions?

not saying there’s necessarily anything dodge going on but like, seems a bit of a conflict of interest, especially when you’ve got such a close game that could be determined by a narrow margin.
If I'd have won this, it would probably be in my better interest to vote for Palmerston as I'd lost to Toowoomba twice already this season. I genuinely think they're a good design and to be fair, I'd probably want to not vote for him so we're in the same boat :p

There's no real way I can prove my thinking to the rest of those on this board, but I'd like to think given the time we've spent on here and the effort we've put in making designs would be enough to build a level of trust in that neither of us wouldn't have anything to gain ruining our reputation like that.

If I'd have won this, it would probably be in my better interest to vote for Palmerston as I'd lost to Toowoomba twice already this season. I genuinely think they're a good design and to be fair, I'd probably want to not vote for him so we're in the same boat :p

There's no real way I can prove my thinking to the rest of those on this board, but I'd like to think given the time we've spent on here and the effort we've put in making designs would be enough to build a level of trust in that neither of us wouldn't have anything to gain ruining our reputation like that.

As I said, I'm not suggesting there's necessarily anything dodgy happening but I seem to remember this conversation happening early on when it did come up that you two were brothers. Maybe I'm overthinking it but how I see it, there's gotta be a conflict of interest when twin brothers with almost identical design styles are voting in each other's games in competitions. I know if it was my brother in a game, and it's a 50/50 game, I'd probably vote for my brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back