2019 NBA Offseason Thread - Free Agency starts 6 p.m. ET on June 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't the Primetime Pricey thread of smart punting for esteemed gentlemen, but Sportsbet have a market open for Season Match wins between LAC & LAL.

LAC $1.60 - LAL $2.35

Surely the Clippers have the squad to flog the Lakers in this bet as the Lakers have far less depth and AD is likely to only play his usual 60 games again this season.

Rich Paul still making friends and influencing people.

New York's new nickname should be the One Year Rentals.

Do we still have enough cap room to play Melo at the 4?

We could use another 4 ...

Do we still have enough cap room to play Melo at the 4?

We could use another 4 ...

It couldn't hurt. I hear A'mare is (genuinely) looking for a new team too.

I for one would love to see a Payton/Melo/Randle trifecta on defence. Charles Oakley must be spinning in his metaphorical basketball grave... far away from MSG.

Ave Bradley ok. Another warm body to round out the roster. % wise he shoots the 3 and can play some D. So yeah, I think we all agree Lakers arent making playoffs this year
You're on drugs if you think the lakers wont make the playoffs this year. Back in reality they've got the best wing of the last decade and one of the best big man for the same period. James is reported to be playing the point next year predominately, which makes Bradley ideal as he can play great onball defence and hit open shots. The two man game of James and Davis playing a basic high post game with shooters spreading the floor will pretty much dominate most teams. Doesnt matter how much dumbass posts (like the above moron) say otherwise. James and Davis bring a greater overall skill set then pretty much any distributor/big man combo since Stockton and Malone. Learning the basics of basketball might be a good idea before the above poster posts again.

It couldn't hurt. I hear A'mare is (genuinely) looking for a new team too.

I for one would love to see a Payton/Melo/Randle trifecta on defence. Charles Oakley must be spinning in his metaphorical basketball grave... far away from MSG.

DSJ plays offense as well as Payton. Maybe we could NFL it this year?

Run Payton/DSJ on offense then on the turnover sub either off ala NFL and let Ntillikina take over on D.

You're on drugs if you think the lakers wont make the playoffs this year. Back in reality they've got the best wing of the last decade and one of the best big man for the same period. James is reported to be playing the point next year predominately, which makes Bradley ideal as he can play great onball defence and hit open shots. The two man game of James and Davis playing a basic high post game with shooters spreading the floor will pretty much dominate most teams. Doesnt matter how much dumbass posts (like the above moron) say otherwise. James and Davis bring a greater overall skill set then pretty much any distributor/big man combo since Stockton and Malone. Learning the basics of basketball might be a good idea before the above poster posts again.

Did they bring in Rondo for wing play then or when AD breaks down and LeBron has to revert back to his usual role?

Do you even basketball?

Will be a first round exit as Davis misses the deciding game with a bruised eyelash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little background for you, free of charge.

1. peternorth (a.k.a. "that dumbass moron") happens to mod round these 'ere parts.

2. peternorth is a Lakers fan, the longest tenured Laker fan on this board by far

3. peternorth says a lot of things tongue-in-cheek.

Now, would you like to try again?

1. peternorth (a.k.a. "that dumbass moron") happens to mod round these 'ere parts.

2. peternorth is a Lakers fan, the longest tenured Laker fan on this board by far

I also touched Magic Johnson post aids announcement (true story)

No. Funnily enough things like 'tongue in cheek' make no sense unless you post here regularly. Pretty sure that means you're saying only regular posters should come to this thread. THe post I was referring to was stupidity on steriods. Im not sure arguing it on face value is anything other than being a new contributor to a thread. Its alright I post all over the place and provide a heap of info on how aussie players are going abroad. Ill stay away from ***** threads like this one. If you think the Lakers arent making the playoff or even going out in the first round then you've basically failed a basketball IQ test anyway. So no probs Im out.

No. Funnily enough things like 'tongue in cheek' make no sense unless you post here regularly. Pretty sure that means you're saying only regular posters should come to this thread. THe post I was referring to was stupidity on steriods. Im not sure arguing it on face value is anything other than being a new contributor to a thread. Its alright I post all over the place and provide a heap of info on how aussie players are going abroad. Ill stay away from ***** threads like this one. If you think the Lakers arent making the playoff or even going out in the first round then you've basically failed a basletball IQ test anyway. So no probs Im out.

Most people actually read a thread they’re going to post in prior to posting

No. Funnily enough things like 'tongue in cheek' make no sense unless you post here regularly. Pretty sure that means you're saying only regular posters should come to this thread. THe post I was referring to was stupidity on steriods. Im not sure arguing it on face value is anything other than being a new contributor to a thread. Its alright I post all over the place and provide a heap of info on how aussie players are going abroad. Ill stay away from ***** threads like this one. If you think the Lakers arent making the playoff or even going out in the first round then you've basically failed a basletball IQ test anyway. So no probs Im out.
How dare you call a thread made by myself ‘*****’

Lakers missed the playoffs last season if you forgot and before you blame injuries check Anthony Davis’ medical history

No. Funnily enough things like 'tongue in cheek' make no sense unless you post here regularly. Pretty sure that means you're saying only regular posters should come to this thread. THe post I was referring to was stupidity on steriods. Im not sure arguing it on face value is anything other than being a new contributor to a thread. Its alright I post all over the place and provide a heap of info on how aussie players are going abroad. Ill stay away from ***** threads like this one. If you think the Lakers arent making the playoff or even going out in the first round then you've basically failed a basketball IQ test anyway. So no probs Im out.

How do you fail an IQ test?

I know this isn't the Primetime Pricey thread of smart punting for esteemed gentlemen, but Sportsbet have a market open for Season Match wins between LAC & LAL.

LAC $1.60 - LAL $2.35

Surely the Clippers have the squad to flog the Lakers in this bet as the Lakers have far less depth and AD is likely to only play his usual 60 games again this season.

Long time to wait for a $1.60 brother

FFS surely there is someone with more intelligence to mod here. Ok then genius. How about you actually debate what you are talking about then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back