Look2Me4Guidance

Not A Campaigner
Sep 10, 2007
On the punt
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Nobody has any space, and Phoenix spend 30m on Kelly Oubre.
Slightly more than I wanted but the two years balances it out. Most people won’t have watched much of his stint in Phoenix but he’s been quite good. He’s endeared himself to the fans which is something much needed in Phoenix.

Rubio/Jerome
Booker/T Johnson
Oubre/Bridges/C Johnson
Saric/Kaminsky
Ayton/Baynes

Not a playoff squad but that roster is significantly more balanced than previous versions.

Santoz

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Knicks
Slightly more than I wanted but the two years balances it out. Most people won’t have watched much of his stint in Phoenix but he’s been quite good. He’s endeared himself to the fans which is something much needed in Phoenix.

Rubio/Jerome
Booker/T Johnson
Oubre/Bridges/C Johnson
Saric/Kaminsky
Ayton/Baynes

Not a playoff squad but that roster is significantly more balanced than previous versions.
Who the fu** watches Phoenix games? lol

Santoz

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Knicks
As many as those who watch knicks games? :D
The Knicks appeal to a wide range of NBA fans mate.

Common Knicks fans obviously tune in, but we also appeal to those fans who have a need to watch a particular style of Power Forward play in the NBA matches they consume.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unknown Identity

Professional Strawman
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls
on paper it looks good..

but damn i'd love to be a fly on the wall in the locker rooms when this s**t implodes.

Gak Attack

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2009
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
So that time when your most disliked player joins your team.

For starters I am glad we got rid of Paul for him, was worried we would trade the depth. Paul's contract was horrid given his rapid decline.

I honestly have no idea if this will be a disaster or not, if it is at least Russ will probably be easier to shift than Paul would have been. It's really up to Harden and Chucky, they have talent and some good guys around them. Do they want to win or pad stats.

Drummer_19

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 13, 2007
Not practice
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sam Hinkie
I'm def ready for Russ to have the green light to brick even more 3's in the Rockets system and watch him off ball not moving a muscle while Harden does his iso thing.

Dannnnnnnnnn

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves, Renault F1, Footscray
At least they have history and are friends. Solid starting point at least. Although last time Harden was behind Russ in the pecking order and now that has flipped.
Yeah I agree. I think you've summed it up well in terms of it being a test of their priorities. I don't see it going well this time around.

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm def ready for Russ to have the green light to brick even more 3's in the Rockets system and watch him off ball not moving a muscle while Harden does his iso thing.
Harden does his iso thing, Westbrook flies in for the offensive board... no one back on defense... disaster

Top Bottom