hamG

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 29, 2007
Kew
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Atlanta Hawks
Hard to tell if they are voting ironically, a lot of people actually think Reddish is a great player despite being a massive bust in college.

He's like Adam Morrison but also not like Adam Morrison. Crikey MJ's hilarious mismanagement goes back a long way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wolfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies, Hertha Berlin
I just read a Laker fan trade suggestion: Boogie's salary and a 2nd round pick for Domantas Sabonis.

Nothing wrong with aiming high, but making trade suggestions while high is another matter altogether.
No Pacers would ever do that. They rate Sabonis over salary dump, and a 2nd rounder.

Son of Skeletor

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Cam Johnson a funny fella.

Rookies were surveyed and asked the best event they have been to, most say the Draft but Cam says the Louisiana Purchase
Thomas Jefferson would be proud.

Previous winners of this award...

Jabari Parker (2014)
Jahlil Okafor (2015)
Brandon Ingram (2016)
Jayson Tatum (2017)
Wendell Carter (2018)
Don't count Jahlil out yet.

Really looking forward to the team previews thread, they’re often really well done especially the cavs one

Coming soon, my friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
How was the atmosphere?
at the start a lot of nervous energy. Could hear a pin drop after tip off.

Half time there was a young DJ, white female. Music was nice, but i feel especially at sporting events, aussies dont get up all involved like the yanks do. She tried.

Kiss cam yeah ok. unfortuantely i missed the bit when the cam panned onto two females.

there was some aussie aussie aussie (cringe cringe cringe). Few in our section started d-fence chants. ok.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Some eyebrow raising ones included stockton and malone circa 96, shaq orlando. brandon roy portland, dunno who but the black and purple wolves jersey, a few USA jerseys featuring kobe, lebron.

i think there was a westbrook one lol.

a porkzingers knicks one. double lol.

a few harden rockets ones.

a few lowry ones.

orlando shaq.

Top Bottom