2019 NBA Offseason Thread - Free Agency starts 6 p.m. ET on June 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has any space, and Phoenix spend 30m on Kelly Oubre.
Slightly more than I wanted but the two years balances it out. Most people won’t have watched much of his stint in Phoenix but he’s been quite good. He’s endeared himself to the fans which is something much needed in Phoenix.

Rubio/Jerome
Booker/T Johnson
Oubre/Bridges/C Johnson
Saric/Kaminsky
Ayton/Baynes

Not a playoff squad but that roster is significantly more balanced than previous versions.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Slightly more than I wanted but the two years balances it out. Most people won’t have watched much of his stint in Phoenix but he’s been quite good. He’s endeared himself to the fans which is something much needed in Phoenix.

Rubio/Jerome
Booker/T Johnson
Oubre/Bridges/C Johnson
Saric/Kaminsky
Ayton/Baynes

Not a playoff squad but that roster is significantly more balanced than previous versions.

Who the * watches Phoenix games? lol

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
As many as those who watch knicks games? :D

The Knicks appeal to a wide range of NBA fans mate.

Common Knicks fans obviously tune in, but we also appeal to those fans who have a need to watch a particular style of Power Forward play in the NBA matches they consume.

The Knicks appeal to a wide range of NBA fans mate.

Common Knicks fans obviously tune in, but we also appeal to those fans who have a need to watch a particular style of Power Forward play in the NBA matches they consume.
If by style you mean sieves on defence, then sure.

So that time when your most disliked player joins your team.

For starters I am glad we got rid of Paul for him, was worried we would trade the depth. Paul's contract was horrid given his rapid decline.

I honestly have no idea if this will be a disaster or not, if it is at least Russ will probably be easier to shift than Paul would have been. It's really up to Harden and Chucky, they have talent and some good guys around them. Do they want to win or pad stats.

Westbrook + Harden...now there's a bomb just aching to go off.

At least they have history and are friends. Solid starting point at least. Although last time Harden was behind Russ in the pecking order and now that has flipped.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
At least they have history and are friends. Solid starting point at least. Although last time Harden was behind Russ in the pecking order and now that has flipped.
Yeah I agree. I think you've summed it up well in terms of it being a test of their priorities. I don't see it going well this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back