2019 NBA Offseason Thread - Free Agency starts 6 p.m. ET on June 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
International hoops seems to be going the way of the short-lived international rules hybrid.

Someone get the Irish on the phone.
Thon Maker’s fly kicks would appease them

The 2016 Draft class is going to be a focus in the coming months, with extensions due and all.

If I'm remembering right, Simmons & Murray are the only ones who have already cashed in, bar the second rounders like Brogdon & Zubac.

It'll be interesting to see who gets offered what. Spitballing, I reckon it might be something like

Sorted this year: Hield, Poeltl, LaVert, Siakam, Murray

Inevitable extension in 12 months time: Brown (could be in the first group)

Wait for the market to set a price, but probably retain: Ingram, Sabonis, Beasley

Genuinely up in the air: Prince, Dunn, Valentine, Hernangomez, Bembry, Zizic

Fighting for their careers: Maker, Labiessiere

The 2016 Draft class is going to be a focus in the coming months, with extensions due and all.

If I'm remembering right, Simmons & Murray are the only ones who have already cashed in, bar the second rounders like Brogdon & Zubac.

It'll be interesting to see who gets offered what. Spitballing, I reckon it might be something like

Sorted this year: Hield, Poeltl, LaVert, Siakam, Murray

Inevitable extension in 12 months time: Brown (could be in the first group)

Wait for the market to set a price, but probably retain: Ingram, Sabonis, Beasley

Genuinely up in the air: Prince, Dunn, Valentine, Hernangomez, Bembry, Zizic

Fighting for their careers: Maker, Labiessiere
Think the Cavs will be (should be) hoping LeVert holds off on an extension and hits free agency as a RFA.. will have heaps of cap space and he's probably the ideal target being from Ohio plus played under Beeline at College. Might be one they try prize away with a big offer that Nets may be unwilling to match.

well, I hope so anyways

Think the Cavs will be (should be) hoping LeVert holds off on an extension and hits free agency as a RFA.. will have heaps of cap space and he's probably the ideal target being from Ohio plus played under Beeline at College. Might be one they try prize away with a big offer that Nets may be unwilling to match.

well, I hope so anyways

Coming back from injury, this is definitely a possibility.

Mind, he played pretty well in the playoffs. It'll be interesting to see how the Nets approach it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dez! jod23

I mean, technically the "opportunity presented itself" this year (and you chose the KNICKS as a preferred destination instead), but hey.

He was talking to the Chicago Tribune, there was no chance he was outright going to say no.

He said Chicago is the Mecca of basketball, if that isn't proof he's a moron then just read his comments about Pelinka doing a good job.

The dude is great player but clearly an idiot.

Would be hilarious if he left the Lakers after the season for Chicago though.

The THUNDER font is boring and uninspiring.

Also have never liked the way 'Oklahoma City' is crammed in there.

The only colour combo of theirs I haven't disliked is this one, but it's probably too similar to the Knicks.

Also have never liked the way 'Oklahoma City' is crammed in there.

The only colour combo of theirs I haven't disliked is this one, but it's probably too similar to the Knicks.

View attachment 714821

Even in that version the OKC is a little too small for mine. But colours wise yes its the best.

Oklahoma city is a tough one to squeeze in. Id like to see this

3952944-oklahoma-oklahoma-musical-logo-png-png-image-transparent-png-oklahoma-musical-png-820_369_preview.png

Id like to see what a west and east all star squad is like now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back