2019 NBA Offseason Thread - Free Agency starts 6 p.m. ET on June 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to tell if they are voting ironically, a lot of people actually think Reddish is a great player despite being a massive bust in college.

He's like Adam Morrison but also not like Adam Morrison. Crikey MJ's hilarious mismanagement goes back a long way.

Cam Johnson a funny fella.

Rookies were surveyed and asked the best event they have been to, most say the Draft but Cam says the Louisiana Purchase

I just read a Laker fan trade suggestion: Boogie's salary and a 2nd round pick for Domantas Sabonis.

Nothing wrong with aiming high, but making trade suggestions while high is another matter altogether.

No Pacers would ever do that. They rate Sabonis over salary dump, and a 2nd rounder.

Cam Johnson a funny fella.

Rookies were surveyed and asked the best event they have been to, most say the Draft but Cam says the Louisiana Purchase

Thomas Jefferson would be proud.

Previous winners of this award...

Jabari Parker (2014)
Jahlil Okafor (2015)
Brandon Ingram (2016)
Jayson Tatum (2017)
Wendell Carter (2018)

Don't count Jahlil out yet.

Really looking forward to the team previews thread, they’re often really well done especially the cavs one

Coming soon, my friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How was the atmosphere?

at the start a lot of nervous energy. Could hear a pin drop after tip off.

Half time there was a young DJ, white female. Music was nice, but i feel especially at sporting events, aussies dont get up all involved like the yanks do. She tried.

Kiss cam yeah ok. unfortuantely i missed the bit when the cam panned onto two females.

there was some aussie aussie aussie (cringe cringe cringe). Few in our section started d-fence chants. ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back