2019 NBA Offseason Thread - Free Agency starts 6 p.m. ET on June 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some eyebrow raising ones included stockton and malone circa 96, shaq orlando. brandon roy portland, dunno who but the black and purple wolves jersey, a few USA jerseys featuring kobe, lebron.

i think there was a westbrook one lol.

a porkzingers knicks one. double lol.

a few harden rockets ones.

a few lowry ones.

orlando shaq.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Fox Sports 507 have the '06 World Cup match where the US team lose to Greece on right now.

LeBron is only 21. Can't believe he was ever that young.

Greece just went on a crazy run before HT to lead ...

Fox Sports 507 have the '06 World Cup match where the US team lose to Greece on right now.

LeBron is only 21. Can't believe he was ever that young.

Greece just went on a crazy run before HT to lead ...
That was nuts! the greeks came bearing gifts and smashed them with their zone D. They were hitting everything. I have a theory, that USA team was young and playing against grown MEN. I mean the greeks had receding hairlines and looked old af. the young bucks of the USA had no idea what they were in for.

Note the game after featured the turks vs usa. turks featured one Omar Asik, half of the fabled Houston twin towers (now two square floor waterfalls).

That was nuts! the greeks came bearing gifts and smashed them with their zone D. They were hitting everything. I have a theory, that USA team was young and playing against grown MEN. I mean the greeks had receding hairlines and looked old af. the young bucks of the USA had no idea what they were in for.

Note the game after featured the turks vs usa. turks featured one Omar Asik, half of the fabled Houston twin towers (now two square floor waterfalls).

that greek team was actually a fantastic team packed full of talent, guys like spanoulis and papaloukas were seriously good players

the yanks didnt respect them because the majority of them looked like they were 35 year old plumbers, in reality there was only 1 player over 30 on the roster and he barely got any minutes

that greek team was actually a fantastic team packed full of talent, guys like spanoulis and papaloukas were seriously good players

the yanks didnt respect them because the majority of them looked like they were 35 year old plumbers, in reality there was only 1 player over 30 on the roster and he barely got any minutes

Exactly.

I had a souvlaki yesterday in honour of this event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back