2019 NBA Offseason Thread - Free Agency starts 6 p.m. ET on June 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like a nappy full of Indian food.
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190514155452-30-india-diaspora-sim-bhullar-tease-restricted.jpg

Drumroe

Premiership Player
May 9, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Pretty incredible that only a week out from the season and the Grizzlies haven't had a match against an NBA calibre team yet.
And they still lost by 20. Gonna be a tough year for the Grizz.

In saying that I love Morant, Jackson and Clarke. They'll be a fun team to watch (until they get blown out by 20 each game)

Can't go wrong with Grayson Allen either

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

In saying that I love Morant, Jackson and Clarke. They'll be a fun team to watch (until they get blown out by 20 each game)

I forget he dropped 40 last year.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood

Clarke looks like a big steal. Jackson has Chris Bosh potential. Would like to see Morant shoot a bit more consistently from outside

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m starting to think maybe Charlotte aren’t that much worse than the Cavs, at least they’ll get a few stops this season the only stops the cavs will get is when a player misses a make able shot

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
I’m starting to think maybe Charlotte aren’t that much worse than the Cavs, at least they’ll get a few stops this season the only stops the cavs will get is when a player misses a make able shot

Careful now, these 'worst team in the league' debates can get pretty heated.

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I’m starting to think one of the LA teams could push Cavs to 7 in the finals.

Portland is pretty deep this year, going to be a tough out.
If they use Hezonja correctly, could really give that second unit some X factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back