2019 NBA Offseason Thread - Free Agency starts 6 p.m. ET on June 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to wonder if this Luke Walton fiasco will fall back onto Magic Johnson and Jeanie Buss.

They had to know something surely ??

Can't see how their already damaged brand can go through this unscathed.

Have to wonder if this Luke Walton fiasco will fall back onto Magic Johnson and Jeanie Buss.

They had to know something surely ??

Can't see how their already damaged brand can go through this unscathed.
It was supposedly before his laker days

Once again the Lakers taking a stance against disrespect against women. Good riddance to he and his predatory ways.

He's a sactown king. Culture.

Kobe just changed the number on his jersey and pretended he was a new man.

Unfortunately for Luke, coaches don't have numbers. Yet.

It was supposedly before his laker days

Spot. On. He was a warrior then. All conquering warriors who could do no wrong.

I reckon the lakers got wind of this and acted appropriately in sacking him.

According to Tennant, the two met outside the hotel and hugged, then Walton told her to park her car so they could talk more. Thinking they would talk in the lobby, Tennant agreed, but Walton then walked to the elevator, saying he didn’t want to be seen by players in the lobby.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s me,” Walton said, per Tennant.

Once in the room, Tennant alleged that Walton grabbed her and held her down on the bed while kissing her face, neck and chest.

“He laughed at me,” Tennant said. “I continued to ask him to stop over and over again without any use of my arms because he continued to hold me down. I could feel him rubbing his erection on me and he continued to laugh at all my pleas to get off and to stop.

Disgusting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me, just found out Steph and Klay both walked out after the game limping. Only a 40 hour turn around too.
Posting in the off-season thread. You’ve given up already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back