Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
He didn’t give Bagley and Giles significant minutes and didn’t get along with some of the players in particularly Hield who would be benched during 4th quarters under Joerger. His poor rotations was also very questionable.

I'll bow to your judgement, i havent watched a hell of a lot of the Kings in the last month or 2

I have bought my gf a hitachi magic wand so that I can spend my spare time researching the draft and watching tape to bring you all a 100% accurate first round mock draft shortly after the lottery for a second year running

Ha. Joke’s on you. Bought the kids two Harry Potter magic wands at Universal Studios to conjure up Zion spells.

They really should have just knocked that cameraman out for following Rose with the phone call.

Or knocked out the Chicago FO

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
if the Lakers hire T Lue they have hired 3 of the cavs last 4 coaches after the cavs fired them (Mike Brown, Byron Scott, Ty Lue)

Bold strat

Also swapped a bunch of players over that time too.

I remember when Ramon Sessions was going to put the Lakers over the top.

Need Larry Hughes and big Z back

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Need Larry Hughes and big Z back

I believe Luke Walton was also a former Cav.

Perhaps Lakers should just leave Los Angeles to the Clippers and re-locate to Ohio. Would save on air fares the next time big brother Cleveland is ready to offload some hand-me-downs.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood

Ah yes, Ramon. Yuck.

I believe Luke Walton was also a former Cav.

Perhaps Lakers should just leave Los Angeles to the Clippers and re-locate to Ohio. Would save on air fares the next time big brother Cleveland is ready to offload some hand-me-downs.
Walton was really good for us, him and Livingston were better than our starters back then. I wanted them back but they left and then Livingston turned evil

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Ah yes, Ramon. Yuck.

Walton was really good for us, him and Livingston were better than our starters back then. I wanted them back but they left and then Livingston turned evil

The Pels are also borrowing from the NBA's most prominent organisation #GoGriffin

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I reckon Griff bites on pick 14, 20 and 22 + Hayward for AD.

I hope he doesn't, not in this draft.

I've seen Phoenix fans saying that they should trade their pick unless it's top 2 or 3. I dunno if 14, 20 & 22 is going to get much done.

I've seen Phoenix fans saying that they should trade their pick unless it's top 2 or 3. I dunno if 14, 20 & 22 is going to get much done.
I’m down with that. Zion or Ja or trade.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood

yeah the draft is very weak, especially compared to last year. Probably all of the first 12 picks last year would go as high as pick 4 this year I think

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
yeah the draft is very weak, especially compared to last year. Probably all of the first 12 picks last year would go as high as pick 4 this year I think

Yeah, unfortunately 2018 was the Draft to be in on. Three or four picks with that draft class would be a different story.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Wish they’d move the lottery forward a month, why make teams wait so f’n long? I just want to know what pick we have so I can talk myself into certain prospects god dammit

Presume you're getting top 2 and thus don't need to talk yourself into anyone.

Meanwhile Patrick Ewing is representing the Knicks at the lottery. I felt a Knick lottery win in my bones around January... now my spidey senses are positively tingling.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Presume you're getting top 2 and thus don't need to talk yourself into anyone.

Meanwhile Patrick Ewing is representing the Knicks at the lottery. I felt a Knick lottery win in my bones around January... now my spidey senses are positively tingling.
Our most likely spot is 5th.. and yes its almost certain Zion will be a Knick.. poor kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back