2019 NBA Offseason Thread - Free Agency starts 6 p.m. ET on June 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Griffin publicly said he believes Anthony Davis is open to remaining with the New Orleans Pelicans.
"We have a long successful history with Klutch Sports," said Griffin. "Rich Paul and I have spoke about Anthony. We are both excited about what we could potentially build here."
Griffin is taking over the front office of the Pelicans following a trade request from Davis.
Griffin also said he would prefer to establish whether Davis is all-in or all-out on being with the Pelicans.
I’m glad David is optimistic in his new role Son of Skeletor

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
David Griffin publicly said he believes Anthony Davis is open to remaining with the New Orleans Pelicans.
"We have a long successful history with Klutch Sports," said Griffin. "Rich Paul and I have spoke about Anthony. We are both excited about what we could potentially build here."
Griffin is taking over the front office of the Pelicans following a trade request from Davis.
Griffin also said he would prefer to establish whether Davis is all-in or all-out on being with the Pelicans.
I’m glad David is optimistic in his new role Son of Skeletor

Haha, got to admire the optimism. Then again the Brow does seem like the suggestible type.

Also wondering whether his former bosom buddy Boogie will ever be offered $20 mill per season again.

Haha, got to admire the optimism. Then again the Brow does seem like the suggestible type.

Also wondering whether his former bosom buddy Boogie will ever be offered $20 mill per season again.

Rob Pelinka?

I would have wanted odds of $20 million if you told me Andrew Bogut would be starting a playoff game for the Warriors this year.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Rob Pelinka?

We can only hope.

That could be his second move. Right after announcing a Derek Fisher/Brian Shaw coaching dream team.

I would have wanted odds of $20 million if you told me Andrew Bogut would be starting a playoff game for the Warriors this year.

Second greatest comeback this decade. Emeka Okafor still has him beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back