NCAA 2019 - NCAA - Week 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't 4am aedt 11am in central timezone? They really play that early??
The best game from the Big 10 (which is mostly in the Central Timezone is always at 12pm US Eastern - Fox call it "Big Noon" in their attempt to create another premium time slot for college games

That game has just exploded! Ducks rattle of 2 touchdowns in minutes. Get ASU on a 3rd and long - then get exposed with a down field toss in for a 80 yd TD. Lead back to 10 with 4 mins to play.

Conference Championship week 14 clinch scenerios

ACC
Atlantic - Clemson
Coastal - Virginia clinch with a victory vs Virginia Tech, Virginia Tech clinch with a victory at Virginia.
Venue: Charlotte, North Carolina

American
East - Cincinnati
West - Memphis clinch with a win vs Cincinnati or Navy loss at Houston, Navy clinch with a win at Houston and a Memphis loss at Cincinnati
Venue: TBD (Cincinnati, Ohio if Cincinnati defeats Memphis, Memphis Tennessee if Memphis defeats Cincinnati)

Big XII
Top 2: Oklahoma
Top 2: Baylor
Venue: Arlington, Texas

Big Ten
East: Ohio State
West: Minnesota clinch with a win vs Wisconsin, Wisconsin clinch with a win at Minnesota
Venue: Indianapolis, Indiana

C-USA
East: Florida Atlantic clinches with a win vs Southern Miss or a Marshall loss vs Florida International, Marshall clinches with a win vs Florida International and a Florida Atlantic loss vs Southern Miss
West: See below
Venue: TBD (Boca Raton, Florida if Florida Atlantic win vs Southern Miss. If Southern Miss win at Florida Atlantic? It'll be a harder head **** than figuring out the West Champion)

MAC
East: Miami (Oh)
West: Western Michigan clinch with a win at Northern Illinois or a Central Michigan loss vs Toledo, Central Michigan clinch with a win vs Toledo and a Western Michigan loss at Northern Illinois
Venue: Detroit, Michigan

MWC
Mountain: Boise State
West: Hawai'i
Venua: Boise, Idaho

Pac-12
North: Oregon
South: Utah clinch with a win vs Colorado, USC clinch with a Utah loss vs Colorado
Venue: Santa Clara, California

SEC
East: Georgia
West: LSU
Venue: Atlanta, Georgia

SBC
East: Appalachian State
West: Louisiana-Lafayette
Venue: TBD (Nearly certainly Boone, North Carolina no matter what.)

Now the head ****
The C-USA coneference
Edit: Initially the whole thing looked hard but having gone through tiebreakers and seeing Western Kentucky couldn't make it. The East became easy
Florida International at Marshall
Middle Tennessee at Western Kentucky - DEAD RUBBER - Despite WKU being 1 game behind FAU and tied with Marshall, they lose on tiebreakers to both so cant make it no matter what
Charlotte
at Old Dominion - DEAD RUBBER
Rice
at UTEP - DEAD RUBBER
Southern Miss at Florida Atlantic
UTSA at Louisiana Tech
UAB at North Texas

But the West on the other hand.
West scenerios
UAB - LT - SM = Southern Miss (based on UAB and Louisiana Tech being eliminated on the 6th tiebreaker - though, If I'm misinterpreting this tiebreaker, we go down to the 8th tiebreker, in which UAB is eliminated and Louisiana Tech gets in on h2h over Southern Miss)
UAB - LT - FAU = UAB
UAB - UTSA - SM = Southern Miss
UAB - UTSA - FAU = UAB
NT - LT - SM = Louisiana Tech
NT - LT - FAU = Louisiana Tech
NT - UTSA - SM = Southern Miss
NT - UTSA - FAU = Southern Miss (based on UAB and Louisiana Tech being eliminated on the 3rd tiebreaker)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My god, our game was painful. You can excuse the 1st half due to the weather but the 2nd was just terrible.

Hopefully, we can beat up on Tech next week and get some rhythm in this offense before LSU. I am seriously worried we will get shut out against them which has a good chance of happening if Coley refuses to change up his play calling.

My god, our game was painful. You can excuse the 1st half due to the weather but the 2nd was just terrible.

Hopefully, we can beat up on Tech next week and get some rhythm in this offense before LSU. I am seriously worried we will get shut out against them which has a good chance of happening if Coley refuses to change up his play calling.
I've been following G pretty closely all season. This performance was just like several others, It's just par for the course. Spot on about the concerns for the championship game - big question mark about the offence stepping up

I saw this on Reddit and it pretty much sums up our season.

vgzq50l97r041.jpg

I've been following G pretty closely all season. This performance was just like several others, It's just par for the course. Spot on about the concerns for the championship game - big question mark about the offence stepping up

It is probably worse than most bar the South Carolina loss. Fromm had his worst game since SC although he struggled to get a grip on the ball in the first half even with a glove on. The offence looked the most disjointed they have all season and without Cager on the field, we find it hard to move the ball- especially when the run isn't working. Pickens is targeted nowhere near the amount that he should be. Swift struggled a lot more than usual on the ground and it wasn't until late in the game that he started to pick up yards. He had a couple of big runs that padded his numbers a bit. The over-reliance on Swift in the run game is ridiculous when you have Herrien, White, and Cook in the rotation. Herrien has had a great season but barely got a touch. Cook looked the goods last season but has barely had a snap this season. The lack of utilization of the tight ends this season is criminal. Wolf has shown that he has safe hands and is capable of getting separation but is never used enough. I think he was targeted once and completed the reception. The much talked up "best O-Line in College Football" are giving up too many sacks and allowing too much pressure on Fromm. You can understand it against the big teams but when playing unranked teams and smaller schools, Fromm should be getting a lot more time in the pocket than he is. To go along with this, they aren't creating the gaps in the run game that guys their size probably should.

We were comfortable until we characteristically gave up a TD on a long drive and then A&M had all the momentum. The amount of times I have said that this season is pissing me off. Kirby seems to have something against putting the foot down and burying opponents. I am fully expecting to get pummeled by LSU.

The offence should have no problem against the LSU D unfortunately

How good are you at stopping the run? 90% of the play calls seem to be runs.
We’re nothing special against the run, bama did what they wanted to on the ground against us. If Georgia have done even a little bit of homework they should be confident any sort of passing attack will be damaging against us, we made Arkansas look half decent ffs.

We’re nothing special against the run, bama did what they wanted to on the ground against us. If Georgia have done even a little bit of homework they should be confident any sort of passing attack will be damaging against us, we made Arkansas look half decent ffs.

Our passing game has been terrible lately and the OC doesn't like calling pass plays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back