NCAA 2019 - NCAA - Week 15 (Championship Weekend)

Remove this Banner Ad

Utah were favourites I assume? Are we going to have a 3rd championship game at Levi's stadium end in an upset? Has there only been 3 champ games played there?
6th championship game played there i think all have been won by the favored or higher ranked team.

Well that Sucks.

No Georgia vs LSU - Go Bulldogs - Its time for the SEC East to win one of these again.

It's only been 2 years since Georgia won it...

the first 3Qs against Sparky have cost Oregon a playoff spot.

Herbert looking on tonight. All eyes on him for draft boosts and to prove he is the best QB prospect

Last quarter against Auburn has cost them too.

That said, they should be further ahead based on how rubbish Utah have been so far.

Well if this continues the PAC-12s streak of not making the CFB play-offs will almost certainly continue.

Alabama has a better chance of making it over a 2-loss PAC-12 Champ in Oregon, and I don't think Alabama has a chance
No s**t. a team wont jump from 12 to 4 when they dont play this weekend.

Utah playing bad and Oregon playing like they did most of the year has just opened the door for Baylor or Oklahoma and Wisconsin.

the game against Sparky is going to give these Ducks players nightmares of what could of been this season.

Utah every chance of winning from here which makes for an interesting discussion when put against Oklahoma.

Alabama has a better chance of making it over a 2-loss PAC-12 Champ in Oregon, and I don't think Alabama has a chance

Neither has any chance. Baylor or Georgia will get that last spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge final couple of series in the 1st half of the MWC CG

Hawaii kick fg from the 2 yard line, boise offside so Hawaii decline and go for the td, stopped on 4th down
Boise march down the field before Hawaii stops us on the edge of field goal range. Go for it on 4th and 4 at the 35 yard line, touchdown
Hawaii get it back, 3 and out
Boise has 40 seconds, zero timeouts and 60 yards to go. 2 passes and a td

Goes from 3-6 to 17-3 just like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back