Ball State @ NC State 9:30AM ESPNU
Charlotte @ Clemson 9:30AM ACC Network
San Jose State @ Arkansas 9:30AM SEC Network
Colorado @ Arizona State 12PM Pac-12 Network
Toledo @ Colorado State 12:15PM WatchESPN
UCLA @ Washington State 12:30PM WatchESPN

ESPN Goal Line from 5AM WatchESPN

WatchESPN
available with a Foxtel sports subscription includes access to ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Goal Line, ACC Network and SECnetwork. replays for most games featuring Power 5 teams also available on demand.
Kayo Features live streams of ESPN and ESPN2 [WatchESPN not included]
Pac-12 Network available on Youtube or 7Plus
NFL Network available as part of a NFL Gamepass subscription

Last edited:
Games with no coverage in Australia

Saturday September 21
Utah @ USC 11AM FS1

Sunday September 22

Mighigan @ Wisconsin 2AM Fox
UL Monroe @ Iowa State 2AM FS1
Uconn @ Indiana 2AM BTN
Morgan State @ Army 2AM CBSSN
Miami [OH] @ Ohio State 5:30AM BTN
Auburn @ Texas A&M 5:30AM CBS
SMU @ TCU 5:30AM FS1
Wyoming @ Tulsa 5:30AM CBSSN
Notre Dame @ Georgia 10AM CBS
Nebraska @ Illinois 10AM BTN
Utah State @ San Diego State 12:30PM CBSSN

Last edited:

Why does Michigan-Wiscpnsin have to be at 2am :(
Fox are trying to make noon games a ratings maker. they are calling it "Big noon"

CBS always put their SEC game of the week at 3:30 [other than Iron Bowl] ABC have their big game at 7:30/8. now Fox are trying to make the noon game their main game and get more people to switch over to Fox for when they have a triple header

Friday September 20
Houston @ Tulane 10AM WatchESPN

Saturday September 21

Air Force @ Boise State 11AM WatchESPN KAYO

College Gameday Live from Athens, Georgia 1PM WatchESPN KAYO

Sunday September 22

Michigan State @ Northwestern 2AM WatchESPN
Tennessee @ Florida 2AM WatchESPN KAYO
Southern Miss @ Alabama 2AM WatchESPN
LSU @ Vanderbilt 2AM SEC Network
Western Michigan @ Syracuse 2AM ACC Network
Cal @ Ole Miss 2AM ESPNU
Elon @ Wake Forest 2AM WatchESPN
Louisiana @ Ohio 4AM WatchESPN
Troy @ Akron 5AM WatchESPN
UCF @ Pittsburgh 5:30AM WatchESPN
Washington @ BYU 5:30AM WatchESPN
Louisville @ Florida State 5:30AM WatchESPN
Temple @ Buffalo 5:30AM ESPNU
South Alabama @ UAB 5:30AM NFL Network
App State @ North Carolina 5:30AM WatchESPN
Kentucky @ Mississippi State 6AM SEC Network
Central Michigan @ Miami 6AM ACC Network
South Carolina @ Missouri 6AM WatchESPN
West Virginia @ Kansas 6:30AM WatchESPN
Wagner @ FAU 8AM WatchESPN
Oregon @ Stanford 9AM WatchESPN
Old Dominion @ Virginia 9AM WatchESPN
Georgia State @ Texas State 9AM WatchESPN
Oklahoma State @ Texas 9:30AM WatchESPN KAYO
Ball State @ NC State 9:30AM ESPNU
Charlotte @ Clemson 9:30AM ACC Network
San Jose State @ Arkansas 9:30AM SEC Network
Colorado @ Arizona State 12PM Pac-12 Network
Toledo @ Colorado State 12:15PM WatchESPN
UCLA @ Washington State 12:30PM WatchESPN

ESPN Goal Line from 5AM WatchESPN

WatchESPN
available with a Foxtel sports subscription includes access to ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Goal Line, ACC Network and SECnetwork. replays for most games featuring Power 5 teams also available on demand.
Kayo Features live streams of ESPN and ESPN2 [WatchESPN not included]
Pac-12 Network available on Youtube or 7Plus
NFL Network available as part of a NFL Gamepass subscription
So I take it that this list isn't 100% accurate? They change it as they see fit.

I got ready to watch the Mizzou game that was listed last week, for it not to be shown.

A bit disspointing that Watch ESPN lists it, but then doesn't show it.

Just what we need. To play our bogey team on international tv.
Need to turn up and perform well. Weve always struggled vs the wishbone under Harsin.

Petersen went 2-0 vs them
But Harsin is currently 2-3 vs them

2014 (12-2) Boise State 14 @ 28 (10-3) Air Force
2015 (9-4) Boise State 30 vs 37 (8-6) Air Force (Winner would've won division)
2016 (10-3) Boise State 20 @ 27 (10-3) Air Force (Final game of season, cost Boise State division. Wyoming won on the 3 way tie-breakers)
2017 (11-3) Boise State 44 vs 19 (5-7) Air Force
2018 (10-3) Boise State 38 @ 28 (5-7) Air Force

One of those 2015-16 games we were outplated drastically and only came back late thanks to some stupid Air Force play calling (it. Getting an int with 3 or so minutes left down by 2 scores)

So I take it that this list isn't 100% accurate? They change it as they see fit.

I got ready to watch the Mizzou game that was listed last week, for it not to be shown.

A bit disspointing that Watch ESPN lists it, but then doesn't show it.
it should of been shown. it might of been because the game was on the SECnetwork overflow channel. SC/Mizzou are on there again with Kentucky/Miss St on the main SEC network channel.

They have shown them in the past. dont know why they didnt lastweek.

Keen as for Aggies v Auburn. Going to have to rely on my main man at grandma for a stream. (Hopefully one of his YouTube ones)

Pretty classic if the Badgers manage to knock off the Wolves too.

Is that Texas game the ABC night game aussiedude?

Georgia look the goods so far.

We haven't played anyone worth talking about and have beat up on smaller schools as expected. Both the offence and defence haven't even come close to being tested so I wouldn't really say we look the goods so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is my top 25 right now

1. Clemson - After the way they dismantled Alabama last year, and keeping key pieces. Until somebody can prove they're better. Im not touching them. But Georgia is getting close (and the form of Lawrence recently has me contemplating Oklahoma too...)
2. Georgia - Outplayed Alabama 2 consecutive games. Only failing once Alabama made a qb change throwing their defence off. With Hurts gone. They wont be able to mix it up vs Georgia. I believe the Bulldogs will finally get their measure.
3. Oklahoma - They've gone up another gear behind Hurts.
4. Alabama - I haven't seen anything to say they've improved. 3-6 is splitting hairs for me and you could put any of these 4 teams anywhere and I wont be questioning things.
5. Ohio State - Oklahoma improved enough to think theyre better than the rest of this bottleneck. But the other 3 Im going off recent history as we're not deep enough into the season for me to get a full gauge on them yet.
6. Wisconsin - They are impressing me the most so far, and if they can maintain their current form and smash Michigan this weekend. I'll be bumping them up to 4 over Alabama and Ohio State (maybe higher depending 1-3 results)

daylight

7. UCF - I do believe they're benefiting from a s**t conference (yeah yeah, youll ask wtf im thinking when you see 21 and 25) and beating up on trash. Getting lucky in playing s**t p5 schools, or when they finally get a good one its their down year. But their recent history has me thinking. If they can pull it off again. Give them the chance. Ive noticed theyre getting a lot of huge pickups via the transfer portal, and that's making me think theyre getting even better. What I will say is, the top 6 I will say will just about always beat UCF. Everybody else? Maybe. But recent history has me giving them the benefit of the doubt. If they didn't go nearly perfect in 2017-18, Id probably have them nudging the top 25. But the fact they keep winning. Ill put them above other teams with question marks.
8. LSU - I might think this is a bad year for the SEC, but I cant ignore the win at Texas. As much as I want to. Texas turned the corner last year and look like they have a great offence this year. To win a shootout shows LSU finally has an offence themselves. But their defence is questionable. (So unlike traditional LSU teams)
9. Utah - I cant get a read on these guys. They smashed BYU (Who beat Tennessee and USC) but didn't look convicing vs NIU. Id expect more from a top 10 team. But nobody outside of the top 6 has stood out for me. It's a crap shoot. And that 1 win vs BYU is enough for me right now.
10. Washington State - Demolished who you'd expect them to kill. Just win a pseudo-away game vs a decent team. That Houston result probably screams that the COugars should be about 15. But those other 2 games are probably blinding me a little.
11. Auburn - Their big win is better than Washington State's, but their other 2 are worse. Offence not firing vs Tulane, defence not firing vs Kent State? They have a greater chance to improve in my eyes. But right now, im asking more questions of them than Washington State.
12. Iowa - This is just a stock standard Hawkeye team. Im sure other teams will go past them, and im sure others will drop below them. But results are screaming 12-15 ranked team on the year. May as well put them there now rather than wait on other results forcing my hand later.
13. Penn State - Only beating Pitt by 1 td (and I heard they were lucky to win) dropped them in my eyes. Id probably have them 8/9 if they won comfortably. But Pitt? (Cue Pitt beating UCF this week and making me look stupid for thinking theyre average at best)
14. Notre Dame - I haven't been impressed with a Notre Dame team since the Fiesta Bowl was played at Sun Devil Stadium (Ie. Since Boise State came on the map) - Their schedule sounds good because they're p5 schools. But besides their rivals, they're generally average teams at best. Stanford, USC and Michigan were basically their only challenges for the last 15 years. Anything worse than 9-3 is generally a failure for their schedule. So until they can actually do something decent (or have the rest of the country fall over) It's gonna take a miracle for me to rate them.
15. Kansas State - 2 big wins then a road win against a decent p5 school? Bottom half of the top 25 is the bare minimum right now as far as im concerned. I wouldn't be shocked if they shot up my rankings. But I wouldn't be shocked if they stink up the joint in conference. But right now. Benefit of the doubt Kansas State.
16. Michigan - Why do I feel im overating Michigan? Probably because I rate Army (last 2 losses have been on the road. 2ot loss to Michigan, ot loss to Oklahoma). Michigan beat Army, and Army is about to make an appearance....
17. Texas - This low after a 7 point loss against LSU and 2 good wins? I put a blanket over 7-21. Anybody can beat anybody here. Just depends how they play on the day. When I was writing Kansas State. Im going, Texas is probably better. But thatll play out on the field. The 2 easy wins cancel each other out. But what's better, a 7 point win away to Mississippi State or a 7 point loss at home vs LSU? Results so far make it hard for me to split them. So in this case ill lean to the 3-0 team over the 2-1 team. But if neither have lost when they collide, ill probably have them switched (unless Kansas State's win at home vs TCU considerably better than Texas @ TCU, and Kansas State's win away vs Oklahoma is considerably better than Texas's neutral game vs Oklahoma)
18. Army - Their last loss that wasn't overtime was August 31 2018, their last loss that wasn't vs a p5 school was November 18 2017, their last loss that wasn't an away loss was November 12 2016, their last loss at home was November 6 2016. Army's body of work the past couple of seasons has been better than Boise State for a g5 school. I don't care if they're a g5 (or not due to being ind) school. Even at 2-1 they deserve to be ranked. I'd rank this 2-1 Army over a 2-1 UCF (Army has at least scheduled good teams so you reward them for the AD having a set of balls)
19. Boise State - I think this years Boise State results have been just as impressive as UCF's, difference is UCF has backed it up for a few years so have the benefit of the doubt from me. Cue me jumping Boise State next week if they can beat their bogey side in Air Force....
20. Texas A&M - 2 easy wins and a good defensive showing vs Clemson? If that loss and margin was to anybody outside of the top 5 I wouldn't be ranking A&M right now. But against Clemson? Ill throw you a bone and put you 20.
21. Memphis - Memphis can go 1 of 2 ways. Lose all their 50/50 games and people will be going, why did you have them above 40. Or they win them all and the media thinks they'll be capable of taking down UCF. Gotta hedge my bets and take the mid-ground.
22. Virginia - Beat Florida State by 3 touchdowns and you're above Boise State for me. Win by 5 and I have you around the Penn State ranking. I don't know what to think with Virginia. Easy ooc schedule and the easiest part of the acc. Their schedule feels exactly like a generic Notre Dame schedule. Good enough that if they run it name recognition of programs they play make them look good. But in all reality. They're average enough that a 15 ranked side could run the table.
23. Oregon - That demolition of Nevada is what has them squeaking in for me. (And what's pushing Auburn up as it makes Oregon look better than I thought after week 1). Im going to take a wait and see approach here. Very hard.
24. Arizona State - Their offence isn't clicking. But their defence is playing so well Id feel bad having them out of the 25. Especially after a road win against Michigan State.
25. Temple - If Maryland doesn't blow out Syracuse, Temple's win looks meh and they miss out. There's going to be a lot of movement early in the year, and right now, Temple is on the right side of the coin flip base on what Maryland did week 2, then them beating them the next week.

And yes, I realise I left out an ap voted #9 Florida. But barely beating out a Miami (Fl) team which has only mustered a win vs an FCS opponent. And a Kentucky team coming off their 3rd 10 win season in their existence (started playing in 1892). With a win vs an FCS school between them? If they can go 6-0 I might squeeze them into my top 25. That or a 7+ TD win vs Tennessee in the mean time. But how they've played vs who they've played? They dont deserve to have votes right now. And 2 s**t wins, 2 fcs wins and a Tennessee win (Which is either a s**t win or an expected win) still wont be enough. 6-0 is what it'll take for me to put Florida anywhere near the 25 as it'll mean a win vs Auburn as well.

Lol you forgot to bold A&M so I instantly dismissed it but it's still average. Good on you for having a different opinion though. I think you're being a bit harsh on LSU.

Lol you forgot to bold A&M so I instantly dismissed it but it's still average. Good on you for having a different opinion though. I think you're being a bit harsh on LSU.
Think he was fair on LSU, I wouldn’t have them top 4 at the moment like the AP do. They’ve certainly been more impressive than Georgia so far though.

Think he was fair on LSU, I wouldn’t have them top 4 at the moment like the AP do. They’ve certainly been more impressive than Georgia so far though.

Yeah. I guess Georgia have been waiting for their opportunity to beat a good team like LSU did with Texas. Luckily they have Notre Dame this week and I reckon they'll punish them.

You know A11dAtP0w3R - A few days back I thought GG.exe had changed his team again, ditching Baltimore for Carolina.
Then I saw yesterday I think it was that 3 or 4 of you now have that avatar.
And when I saw it had liked my post my first thought was 'has Chief given gg permission to like posts again'

You know A11dAtP0w3R - A few days back I thought GG.exe had changed his team again, ditching Baltimore for Carolina.
Then I saw yesterday I think it was that 3 or 4 of you now have that avatar.
And when I saw it had liked my post my first thought was 'has Chief given gg permission to like posts again'

This was the exact confusion I was hoping to produce. The dead give away should have been me liking your post tho rather than 😕 it.

Boise States turf will be green this week in of honour of this.
In 2015 Athletic Bilbao played a friendly in Boise during the Basque festival vs Tijuana.
Wouldnt play on turf. So they had to put grass over the top.
What type of grass do you ask?
Kentucky BLUEgrass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back