Fantasy 2019- New SUPERFLEX Dynasty League- Expressions of Interest

Who should be IR eligible

• Only players listed as IR

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Players with injury listed as Out but no holdouts/suspensions

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Anyone Sleeper deems as IR eligible (Injured,Holdouts,PUP)

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fuey has got to pick a bit earlier to get Raephix pick in in the afternoon/evening.

campaigner, ya lucky ya get any picks from me during the day... I don't let my team look at their phones, so I probably shouldn't either... But I do, cos I'm a campaigner.

campaigner, ya lucky ya get any picks from me during the day... I don't let my team look at their phones, so I probably shouldn't either... But I do, cos I'm a campaigner.
Unless there is a real security component that is just being a campaigner.

Institute 52 17, increase productivity and make picks every hour.

It's science.

Has to be up there with the one defensive player picked in the first 12 rounds(soon to be 14)
Darwin Crocs is yet to pick a defensive player, although IDP players are probably less valuable in this league than they are in the GG run leagues we are used to

I am hoping BeinPurplenGreen picks at least one more TE before his first WR.

Yeah I had to double check that too, it is true facts. BPG has a third QB, LB, DL and even a DB before picking a WR.

View attachment 722659
I've heard of the zero RB strategy for redraft, but this is the first time I've ever heard of BPG's strat :oops:

Has to be up there with the one defensive player picked in the first 12 rounds(soon to be 14)
Darwin Crocs is yet to pick a defensive player, although IDP players are probably less valuable in this league than they are in the GG run leagues we are used to

Here am I thinking you'd finally be happy that I am picking quickly and not holding up the queuew (btw, great job making me look speedy fuey ).

But nooooo, now people get picky about how many players I take at different positions.

The real question is, how late will I leave it to pick a WR? And how many total WRs will I pick??

(And just to save all the sledging, yes it goes without saying that they will all be duds/injured/suspended the day after I pick them).

Back