Fantasy 2019- New SUPERFLEX Dynasty League- Expressions of Interest

Who should be IR eligible

• Only players listed as IR

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Players with injury listed as Out but no holdouts/suspensions

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Anyone Sleeper deems as IR eligible (Injured,Holdouts,PUP)

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait. So fuey didnt even draft 1 Dont’a Foreman??

k2e2lL.gif

I think it will come up but no players have been dropped yet, all the acquisitions were filling roster spots vacated by players going to IR slots.

Also just a quick note, how do we want to run IR? Do we want Sleeper to determine who is eligible or do we want to have a gentlemans agreement regarding holdouts and suspensions or crazy people not wanting to wear certain helmets etc?
I'm happy with either as long as we have a firm stance from the start of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if a player is listed as "Out" they can't be put on IR in fantasy?

What about suspended players? They don't occupy a spot on the roster irl
"Out" on IR is ridiculous because you can be listed as out for almost any reason. The IR spots exist because of the inherent long term nature of the IR and fits well with a dynasty format. IR for basically any reason at all is not really an IR spot it's an additional roster spot just because. I mean how is anyone really "out" right now anyway? Elliot isn't "Out" he's not injured or suspended in any way and likely would not be playing in pre-season but without an out designation if it wasn't for his BS holdout.

Nick Bosa is only marked as questionable even though he can barely train right now.

Suspended should not be IR either, in most cases it is short term.

Guys I thought I'd just send the IR thing to a poll to gauge everyone's thoughts. I can see it from both sides but if we get everyone's thoughts then we can make a universal decision and be done with it so everyone knows whats going on moving forward.

Some league news.
So as per the vote looks like were going with the Sleeper designation for IR eligibility. We can review this at seasons end for the pros and cons but as long as we are aware of the rules it should all be fine.
To this point to stop IR stashing and keep some integrity to free agency I am going to start a commissioners exempt list. This is going to be an unofficial list as Sleeper won't let you disclude players but if someone picks up the player I will just reverse the transaction. As an example the first player going on the list is Telvin Smith. If he makes a decision to return to them team he will come off the list but at this stage if nothing changes he won't be eligible to be picked up until the end of season draft.

Hey guys,
Moving over to the new thread for the season kickoff

Back