NFL 2019 NFC Championship Game - Green Bay at San Francisco

NFC CG Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there should be more gambling talk on this board to be honest. All the conversation and media I listen to there is much more compared to here.

I try and avoid it, other than mentioning game lines or any outsiders I like occasionally. Def don't give out any betting strategies or suggestions with what anyone should do with their money (take the hint, you don't want to follow me long term anyway 😉) .... when someone asks me a particular thing tho I'm not going to avoid answering them to satisfy another person who is a drop in.

Last edited:
LoOk At Me I gAmBLE
yet its still less offensive that that stupid spongebob meme that you just used.

The betting talk has gone down in the last few years. or most has been kept in the gambling thread.

Can the Packers win?? Yes.

Will the Packers win?? * no!

How do we win?? Turnovers!! Jimmy G gives the opposition 3-4 chances for turnovers per game. HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO take the opportunities when they are given to us.

The niners are not some super talented team, don't have an all-world offense or an all-world defense. They are beatable on any day. But they execute better than anyone in the NFC in all facets right now.

49ers should be able to negate the good A-Aron enough and does the wasted A-Aron have enough left against this defence, particularly away from the Cheescake Shop?

This poster hopes not.

49ers by 14.

Close match.

Thinking Rodgers will be peppering the side of field Sherman isnt on..looked the only suspect areas for the 9ers def sunday.

Still to me, 49ers look better in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Not too many teams lose with that.

SF 33 GB 25

49ers should be able to negate the good A-Aron enough and does the wasted A-Aron have enough left against this defence, particularly away from the Cheescake Shop?

This poster hopes not.

49ers by 14.

That's a mighty fine avatar you have there sir. 😍

Whoever wins this game will win the SB.

Adding to the list of SB winning QB first names. Jimmy/Jim is a popular previous winner. And Aaron has won it before and statistically deserves to win a second ring for his Canton resume.

So you think Packers will beat Titans or Chiefs? AFC team would start favourite in that situation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBF, I couldn't be f’ed driving all the way out to Waverley to watch my team get s**t on in the AFL either.

I consider my annual trip to Kardinia Park as my sporting punishment.

TBF, I couldn't be f’ed driving all the way out to Waverley to watch my team get s**t on in the AFL either.

I took two trains and a bus to get to waverley regularly.

You're not really doing much to convince me dees supporters aren't soft...

That's cause the first train you got on from the wrong platform.

I had better things to do with my weekends than get hypothermia while sitting in a cow paddock. 😜

Who should I back? I don’t give a shite about either AFC team, so who do I back here?

Thoughts and reasons will be considered for either team.

Back