NFL 2019 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed by Foxtel but gee we get an extra 36 live games a year!! Whoopee do!
spewing. Redzone was awesome

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I think that $75 package is pretty good for a lot of you guys on here. Obviously not that top tier fan that might buy the full gamepass package but red zone every week and 40 min condensed games is pretty handy.

Yea, I'll probably end up succumbing, can't imagine a Monday morning without redzone honestly.

Why have Seven stopped showing the NFL?
Their contract expired at the end of the last League year. and 7west media lost almost half a billion in the last 12 months.

NFL rights would of also gone up.

Same reason why Ch7 have cut back a few camera angles in the AFL this season.

the NFL is still a niche sport in Australia, when a network is bleeding money you cant expect them to fork out more for a small group of people, and when its American sport you cant charge much money to advertisers for 3AM-3PM on a monday.

Carli Lloyd s**t is actually ridiculous.

Shes a 5'7, 140lbs 37 year old woman. Players train for years and years at college level to be s**t NFL kickers. Does she think at 38 with like 6 months of training she can waltz in and be a legit NFL kicker? * me

Shes a 5'7, 140lbs 37 year old woman. Players train for years and years at college level to be s**t NFL kickers. Does she think at 38 with like 6 months of training she can waltz in and be a legit NFL kicker? fu** me

No doubt she has played abit of Madden and it is a life long dream.

Easy. #valeplayne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has this been confirmed?
Ch7 are saying that talks are ongoing. but i dont see the NFL budging on price [And 7 dont seem to be able to risk paying more to re-up, share holders are already getting impatient. and 7 is going to lose another stack of cash with the olympics next year. Over paid for cricket and cutting back money in AFL productions] Especially after ESPN have taken 2 games a week. Since the NFL is no longer allowing international broadcasters to buy Redzone.

Shes a 5'7, 140lbs 37 year old woman. Players train for years and years at college level to be s**t NFL kickers. Does she think at 38 with like 6 months of training she can waltz in and be a legit NFL kicker? fu** me
Blame Disney/LFL, blame Rey.

I like our chances against the Rams (Cam's health dependent) .. haven't even checked the betting yet...anyone know the prices? I'm guessing something like Rams 1.85 Panthers 2.05 and +1 ?

I like our chances against the Rams (Cam's health dependent) .. haven't even checked the betting yet...anyone know the prices? I'm guessing something like Rams 1.85 Panthers 2.05 and +1 ?
Rams are like -2.5 from memory.

I like the under tho. Think it's 51

A LOT of news as you humans slept thru the night.

Dolphins have been very active, trading for two interior OLmen, for instance...

Dolphins acquired G Danny Isidora from the Vikings in exchange for a 2020 seventh-round pick.

Minnesota's former fifth-round pick in the 2017 draft, Isidora permitted an atrocious 10 hurries and 17 pressures in only 361 snaps played the past two seasons. Miami needs help in their trenches, but it won't come from this trade. Isidora turned 25 in June.

Related:

Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter

Aug 30, 2019, 3:17 PM ET

=======================

Dolphins acquired G/C Evan Boehm from the Colts in exchange for a conditional draft pick.

The Colts are also sending an undisclosed pick Miami's way. Now 26, Boehm made 11 appearances, including four starts, in Indy last season. He made eight starts for Arizona in 2017. He offers versatility along the interior for the tanking Dolphins.

Related:

Aug 30, 2019, 4:38 PM ET

The Houston Chronicle reports unsigned Texans franchise player Jadeveon Clowney is "adamant" that he does not want to be traded to Miami.

Clowney holds all the cards, as a deal can't happen without him first signing the tag. Clowney is trying to force his way to a contender, reportedly either Philadelphia or Seattle. It's a major blow for the Texans, who covet Dolphins LT Laremy Tunsil.

Related:

Source: Aaron Wilson on Twitter

Aug 30, 2019, 4:54 PM ET

Panthers placed K Graham Gano on injured reserve with a left knee injury, ending his season.

Since he was placed on injured reserve before final cuts, Gano will not be eligible to return. The injury is a recurrence of an issue that cost 32-year-old Gano four games in 2018. Although he's signed through 2021, Gano's Panthers days will likely be through if his replacement does well this season. Gano had been extremely accurate over the past two years, converting 93.5 percent of his field goal attempts. If he gets healthy, he will be back somewhere, Carolina or otherwise.

Source: panthers.com

Aug 30, 2019, 4:04 PM ET

Remove this Banner Ad

Back