NFL 2019 NFL - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Stupid f**king donkeys. If i didnt change my AE tip after Brown got cut i would of been tied for 1st in AE this week
I’m so happy you did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Packers were pretty average. Not good not bad. Same with the Raiders.

Throw Vikings in the good column

Good call. Didn't watch Minnesota closely enough yet, and had expected them to beat the Falcons fairly comfortably. Seems to have been a strange offensive game from them.

Packers basically shutting out the Bears would definitely put them among the more impressive IMO.

538 gives the highest gains to Titans and Ravens, and the biggest fall to Browns and Bucs (which is surprising).

Good call. Didn't watch Minnesota closely enough yet, and had expected them to beat the Falcons fairly comfortably. Seems to have been a strange offensive game from them.

Packers basically shutting out the Bears would definitely put them among the more impressive IMO.

538 gives the highest gains to Titans and Ravens, and the biggest fall to Browns and Bucs (which is surprising).
I rate the Falcons higher than the Bears that's my main reasoning.

I think you'll find that a lot of teams go run heavy against Atlanta. Their DL is all about speed rather than power and I can see them continuing to struggle against the run.

The Vikings realised pretty early on that they didn't need to do anything through the air against the Falcons and they benefitted from early turnovers. I doubt that they'll see another game this season where Cousins only drops back 11 times.

This is a weird list. Is it a list of teams that exceeded your expectations?

If it's just a list of the best performed teams then its hard to see how the Cowboys and Ravens aren't on it
I think you'll find it's more along the lines of which teams surprised. The Cowboys and Ravens both beat teams that aren't expected to be anything this season. If I was playing NFL Survivor I'd just pick the team who plays the Dolphins each week.....

This is a weird list. Is it a list of teams that exceeded your expectations?

If it's just a list of the best performed teams then its hard to see how the Cowboys and Ravens aren't on it

Sorry yup should’ve clarified!

Outperformed / surprised / exceeded expectations.

I think you'll find that a lot of teams go run heavy against Atlanta. Their DL is all about speed rather than power and I can see them continuing to struggle against the run.

The Vikings realised pretty early on that they didn't need to do anything through the air against the Falcons and they benefitted from early turnovers. I doubt that they'll see another game this season where Cousins only drops back 11 times.

Yup fair enough.
Definitely a positive that the Viks can win in different ways, and their coaching staff is smart enough to adapt.

Don't care that Cowboys only beat up the Giants, that was the most impressive victory of week 1 imo. Can never take beating a division rival for granted.

The offense looked amazing, Dak reminded me of his rookie year form. It's been so long since seeing him complete passes with ease that I almost forgot how great he was when he won rookie of the year.

Titans. Pats, Ravens and Raiders all very impressive also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back