NFL 2019 NFL - Week 1

Time to worry already;
Falcons (the coach might be gone by mid year I reckon, too inconsistent for the talent they have)
Dolphins (meh tho, successful tank is succeesful)
Jets (offense put up 8 points under offensive geni arse Gase...Would want to see more than that in a hurry)
Bucs (have you got the message finally? Winston isn't the QB you hoped he'd be. )

Not sure if the Broncos are all that good so will hold fire on calling the Raiders any good. We still feel like a .500 at best team in a division with chiefs and chargers.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Time to worry already;
Falcons (the coach might be gone by mid year I reckon, too inconsistent for the talent they have)
Jets (offense put up 8 points under offensive geni arse Gase...Would want to see more than that in a hurry)
Bucs (have you got the message finally? Winston isn't the QB you hoped he'd be. )
Pats will throw the Dolphins a life line this week. Bill will look after his boys. Hard to see them continuing to boom after going up 20 points

Too bad to be true;

Cleveland (now you've taken your head for a s**t can we play football instead of talking?)
Bears (Trubisky played bad, but Nagy was the real issue here, run the ball dumbass, your QB won't carry you to victories, your defence will)
Steelers (the Pat's own their soul but that was a butt ******* of epic proportions, even for the Pat's gimp. So bad it probably inspires them to go on a 6 game + win streak)

Dannyreed

All Australian
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Time to worry already;

Yeah I’d be worried if I was Gase! I know the Bills defense is seriously good but I don’t think he’s gunna be given the usual first year coach grace period. I’ve never quite understood why he seems like such a sort after offensive minded coach??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure if the Broncos are all that good so will hold fire on calling the Raiders any good. We still feel like a .500 at best team in a division with chiefs and chargers.

I rate Broncos D very highly this year and you guys handled them with ease. They may have had an off night but you can only go off what you saw. Waller looks a baller, Jacobs as advertised, OLine very impressive missing Incognito and Hudson.

Even the Raiders pass rush looked decent today , but I'm still highly skeptical about the D as a whole. The offense today tho, too impressive to dismiss.

Even the Raiders pass rush looked decent today , but I'm still highly skeptical about the D as a whole. The offense today tho, too impressive to dismiss.
Yeh, that KC offense worries the crap outta me against our D.

Yeh, that KC offense worries the crap outta me against our D.

They worry the crap out of everyone TBF..

Would have been interesting to see what the score could have been if we had KC vs Miami in week 1 considering the Ravens put up 50+ on Miami and the Chiefs put up 40+ on the Jags.

KC 95 Miami 24 my guess.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Bloody hell, I definitely picked the right game to watch in full tonight. How was the drama at the end of Texans/Saints!

I'm just watching the 40-minute version of the 2nd game, which is probably for the best. Because every time a commentator says "Raiders" all I hear in my head is the ultra-dramatic "the autumn wind... is a raida".

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
I rate Broncos D very highly this year and you guys handled them with ease. They may have had an off night but you can only go off what you saw. Waller looks a baller, Jacobs as advertised, OLine very impressive missing Incognito and Hudson.

Hudson played. Gabe Jackson missed.

With him back, the run game should be even better

Hudson played. Gabe Jackson missed.

With him back, the run game should be even better

My bad, yea, will be even better again if Richie can keep it together... The line has the potential to be something special if Trent Brown plays like that for the rest of the season.

Back