NFL 2019 NFL - Week 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Browns reddit melting down

bPtnK2O.jpg

the comment was he didn’t connect

just saying he did

he was lucky and he will be gone

that said it should be noted that Rudolph got under his face mask and was trying to eye gouge whilst twisting his head

would piss me off

but no you can’t swing a helmet

Eye gouge my arse.

Got to love the hypothetical.

And if Rudolph successfully ripped Garrett's helmet off like he tried, who knows what would have happened.
He tried to get Garrett off him. Rudolph had got rid of the ball and Garrett tackles him and continues to try and take him down in game with 8 seconds left!

Rudolph will get nothing (I hope he’s still starting in 2 weeks). Pouncey will get a token one game. Myles will get the season.

Yet there are heaps of helmet to helmet shots each week that are far worse.

Pouncey should get a medal and Garrett rest of the season...at least.

Talk about rose coloured glasses by Browns fans. At least Kitchens and Mayfield showed some sense.

He’s gonna be gone and he should be gone.

But the pontificating from Pittspuke is really really rich

that organization has housed some of the dirtiest players in the history of the sport

who have on multiple occasions targeted and used illegal hits and technique to literally knock players out on the field and laughed about it afterwards

they have used Browns players as piñatas for literally a decade and a half

it doesn’t excuse swinging a helmet

but I don’t need to hear word one from them or their fan base about anything

the league will take care of it and they should

as for Pittspuke be grateful the refs made sure you scored

and ohhh yeah, sucks to be on the receiving end of a physical and scoreboard beat down doesnt it?

good luck with that trash you rolled out at qb

seen that for 25 years ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf has what the Steelers done in the past got to do with it? That was another era, and era where players deliberately wore plaster to hurt the opposition amongst other things.

I haven’t seen anything in recent years as bad as today. Rudolph also had a serious concussion last month.

This was just a case of being caught in the moment and the adrenaline kicks in and u just do it.

im sure 5 mins later he was like * what have i just done it happens im not supporting him and he should be suspended appropriately but people are making out like he's a criminal.

Wtf has what the Steelers done in the past got to do with it? That was another era, and era where players deliberately wore plaster to hurt the opposition amongst other things.

I haven’t seen anything in recent years as bad as today. Rudolph also had a serious concussion last month.

Yeah, anyone trying to invoke sports rivalries to justify a felonious assault should be ashamed of themselves.

Do you consider within the last 10 years to be another era? Because if not, guys like James Harrison and Hines Ward may not have done stuff as bad as Garrett did, but its the dirty actions of guys like them that lots of AFC North fans remember and/or are referencing

This was just a case of being caught in the moment and the adrenaline kicks in and u just do it.

im sure 5 mins later he was like fu** what have i just done it happens im not supporting him and he should be suspended appropriately but people are making out like he's a criminal.

Someone who commits a crime in a rush of blood is, indeed, a criminal.

Do you consider within the last 10 years to be another era? Because if not, guys like James Harrison and Hines Ward may not have done stuff as bad as Garrett did, but its the dirty actions of guys like them that lots of AFC North fans remember and/or are referencing

Oh right. James Harrison hit some guys, so it's ok to bash Rudolph about the head with a helmet.

Good to know.

Oh right. James Harrison hit some guys, so it's ok to bash Rudolph about the head with a helmet.

Good to know.
Never said it was right (in fact I was the first person here to call it dirty). I was just pointing out to TGBB that that is part of what is being referenced by people like AmericanCrow when they say things like
"that organization has housed some of the dirtiest players in the history of the sport

who have on multiple occasions targeted and used illegal hits and technique to literally knock players out on the field and laughed about it afterwards

they have used Browns players as piñatas for literally a decade and a half"

another era? Are you high mate?

Jesus Pittspuke apologists are the best

Good to know.

harrisons conduct often was borderline “criminal” and he literally LAUGHED as he did it

Pittspuke complaining about ANYTHING is hilarious

screw them and their fanboys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back