NFL 2019 NFL - Week 11

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm highly intrigued with the Raiders vs Jets game next week. Dunno why but I'd much prefer to watch that than my own team playing the Saints.

Probably coz it's a game that a genuine playoff team needs to win re: the Raiders.... and I have a soft spot for the Jets outside of the head coach. Jamal Adams is best defensive player in the NFL. #changemymind Aaron Donald fans.

What a barn burner, folks.

Jets will win

There's no way the football gods will set up the chiefs/raiders matchup that perfectly. That's also why the chiefs will win today

Football gods suck. But yes, Ive got a sneaking suspicion the Jets might win too.

It's the type of game Derek Carr needs to prove that he is the Raiders QB moving forward in. Lots of sub plots to the future involved.

He had already clearly declined the last 2 years

Doesn't matter tho. It's the Pats. Peyton Manning would still be playing. They know how to build a team around him

They could wheel out Brady in a chair and still win the division. His arm strength has dropped enough, that it’s always a short field.

It’s Bill who needs to retire.... once that happens, the competition in the East opens up again.

They could wheel out Brady in a chair and still win the division. His arm strength has dropped enough, that it’s always a short field.

It’s Bill who needs to retire.... once that happens, the competition in the East opens up again.

When the sb rocks around and Brady puts together one td drive for the entire match in a pats victory I can almost feel the rage in me coming out now as the once a year fans label him "goat" on the back of it.

18 rounds would be perfect in the AwFuL. 16 is right for the NFL. It would be hard to work out who your other two opponents would be, to go from 16-18 games.
instead of playing two conference games against teams who finished same as you, you can play another whole division in your conference, which also improves tie break quality

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the type of game Derek Carr needs to prove that he is the Raiders QB moving forward in. Lots of sub plots to the future involved.
Plenty of room on the Raiders bandwagon man. Especially now we got rid of the scrub supporters holding us back.

Plenty of room on the Raiders bandwagon man. Especially now we got rid of the scrub supporters holding us back.

I'm a closet Jets fan....sorry buddy, my afc team has already been chosen. Jamal Adams sealed the deal . 😍

KC trying out the bend but don't break D this week?*

*I hope!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back