NFL 2019 NFL - Week 12

Remove this Banner Ad

before the season is out, he'll have a watershed game.
once the game slows down for him a little he'll be not unlike Darnold at his best.

If he has a Darnold @Lambeau game this year I'll eat my hat.

Darnold is so much better than him it's unfair to put them in the same sentence.

Re the 9ers "Tough schedule"; Duzinmatah as much when you're the best, nobody is tougher than you.
i was telling you early on in the season that Seattle are a bloody good team across thd board with a superstar qb

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You'd think Darnold was the second coming of Marino the way you go on about him some times

he is probably more a Dan Marino than a Joe Montana. Twist the knife into GG some more. 😉

i was telling you early on in the season thag Seattle are a bloody good team across thd board with a superstar qb

Their defense has only shown up recently. Before that it was Russ or bust.

The 4 QB's all struggled that played in crappy windy weather.
Russ 13/25 200
Wentz 33/45 256

Dak 19/99 212
Brady 17/37 190

Its now cleared out to a 2 horse race and Jackson maybe a nose in front but will be interesting to see how he goes in the next 2 weeks V Rams and 49's. Hopefully he smashes both but the Rams D have improved and 49's as good as any.

Jackson is the type of qb that will give 49ers d some trouble. A bit like Murray did as he is mobile and can scramble.

Whereas a pocket passer like Brees will get smashed by the 49ers d imo

Oh I've watched em. They could win out to week 17...dropping only to Seattle and still only be a wild Card team.

If you think I'm saying GB is a better team than the 49ers after today your reading me wrong
Ok maybe you need to watch more of the Seahawks to realise they are overratedasf

Definitely don't think Haskins should have done it.
I'm just saying that:
(a) it's not that big of a deal
(b) the fans are happy (which is important with this shitshow of a season for Washington)
(c) they won
(d) the coaches must accept some blame

Thiesmann agrees with alldat:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Case Keenum had to come in for kneel down duties onthe final play of the game today because Dwayne Haskins was taking selfies with the crowd after having absolutely nothing to do with the Redskins victory.

Smh, you can't make this s**t up.
I had to shake my head when I heard that. I'm sure they'll put it down to excitement or rookie enthusiasm but, to me, it comes across as being unprofessional and not having his head in the game.

Ok maybe you need to watch more of the Seahawks to realise they are overratedasf

I agree with that. No wilson and that team doesn't break 500

They have this annoying habit of Winning when they just Shouldn't

I agree with that. No wilson and that team doesn't break 500

They have this annoying habit of Winning when they just Shouldn't

Not the be all and end all, but their +/- is crazy low for a team with that record!

I watched the Saints v 49er playoff game again last night...what a rain wreck that team turned in to.

I'm lapping up every second of this 49er team nit ain't anointing them anything yet.
The single worst playoff loss I’ve experienced as a saints fan and that’s saying plenty

It all wouldn't matter so much to me if he actually did something to warrant celebrating with the fans honestly. How bout performing better than a 3rd string QB before you go running off to greet the people?

the ryan finley era is over :(

andy dalton to start
With The Bengals now two wins behind everyone else, management decides to reward the fans with the possibility of a single win. Oh to be a Bengals fan....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back