NFL 2019 NFL - Week 15

Remove this Banner Ad

6th seed is still in play for Titans. It won't be easy, and they don't control their destiny though
They do control their destiny. need to win 1 game and will have the tiebreaker over the Steelers because of strength of victory if both are 9-7

Are the Falcons not the biggest bunch of weirdo's you've ever seen....how does a team with road wins over the 9ers and Saints have a losing record?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me crazy, but if you're talented enough to beat those two teams on the road I reckon it's a coaching issue.

Dan Quinn should be under 3x criticism Jason Garrett is. Apart from one season he's wasted on one of the most talented rosters in NFL for 5 years.

Call me crazy, but if you're talented enough to beat those two teams on the road I reckon it's a coaching issue.

Dan Quinn should be under 3x criticism Jason Garrett is.

Play out the year like they did today and Jerruh will have enough ammo to keep Clap around anyway 👌

Pretty sure you are correct. Even if both GB and NO win out, if both SF and SEA win next week, the winner of their Week 17 game wins the division and gets the #1 seed
I'm pretty sure the Saints can win out and take the #1 seed because of a head to head win over Seattle. The scenario needs the Saints and Seahawks being the only teams to finish 13-3. If the Packers also end up 13-3 then the Saints would end up with the #3 seed, the Packers #2, and Seahawks #1.

If the 49ers win out they secure the #1 seed because they have h2h wins over both the Saints and the Packers.

I'm pretty sure the Saints can win out and take the #1 seed because of a head to head win over Seattle. The scenario needs the Saints and Seahawks being the only teams to finish 13-3. If the Packers also end up 13-3 then the Saints would end up with the #3 seed, the Packers #2, and Seahawks #1.

If the 49ers win out they secure the #1 seed because they have h2h wins over both the Saints and the Packers.
Ah, I just put all 4 teams winning all their remaining games into the Playoff machine and then alternated who won the Week 17 Seattle/San Fran game.

I didn't consider that the tie-breakers would change depending on whether both GB and NO finished on 13-3 or not

They do control their destiny. need to win 1 game and will have the tiebreaker over the Steelers because of strength of victory if both are 9-7
Beat the Saints and lose to the Texans = ~22% to make it
Lose to the Saints and beat the Texans = ~72% to make it

The Titans have the tiebreaker over the Steelers if they go 1-1 by beating the Texans. But the Steelers have the tiebreaker if the Titans go 1-1 by beating the Saints. I think.

9ers you ******* scum bags. Santoz must have had money on them. Bad luck charm those bastards.

Steelers got billed as a result of the gambling forums misfortunes just like my missus did for her outburst at Maccas last night. The problem owes me a thick shake.

Rams are shams. Good luck with me saying they could get hot. Hot under the collar. Frauds.

Packers struggled their way to a win.
Seahawks flocked
Vikings smashed

The game between Seattle and 9ers has to be the last game of the regular season. So many other teams have their post season position effected by the result.

I am looking forward to it, it’s about the biggest game left this year. Bills vs NE should be good too but Bills may not get the division even with a win.
We won’t unless Dolphins beat NE, and based on today that seems unlikely. (And we also have to take care of business against NYJ).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back