Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Arizona is one of the 5 worst clubs in the league

They won by a td (at home)

Yet you and others want to take shots at Browns who could “only” win by 3 tds

There is a doofus alright but it ain’t me

There are no extra wins for style points

So the Browns were not clicking on all cylinders offensively, and yet won in a game never in doubt

Doesn’t matter and means zilch. For literally decades we have lost those exact games to better teams

Browns owe nobody an apology

See ya Sunday :)
What's your point re them being one of the 5 worst teams in the league? I already mentioned how they match up well with the Ravens

Cards are better than the Jets currently

not sure what the next few lines are about

no one is asking for an apology from the Browns, just saying they're bog average and you got offended. no need to

What's your point re them being one of the 5 worst teams in the league? I already mentioned how they match up well with the Ravens

Cards are better than the Jets currently

not sure what the next few lines are about

no one is asking for an apology from the Browns, just saying they're bog average and you got offended. no need to

Naw you took a cheap shot and got called on it

Don’t be offended getting hit back mate

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
i believe the cards CAN upset the Browns
Browns upset the Cards

FastBrokenKagu-size_restricted.gif

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
As for “matchups”...I am betting it is tougher to “matchup” against a defensive coordinator who literally spent an entire year analyzing your strengths and weaknesses in compiling a defensive game plan

Then it is to go against a staff that was mostly in college last season

But hey, why let that stop your excuse making on behalf of the Ratbirds ;)
Doesn't really matter whether they were in college last year if they run 10 personnel and you are weakest against 3+ WR's and have a banged up secondary

Doesn't really matter whether they were in college last year if they run 10 personnel and you are weakest against 3+ WR's and have a banged up secondary

I’ll stand by my statement over this argument any day of the week

Any objective observer would easily identify its tougher to “matchup” against a guy who (quite literally) lived with you for a year.

Comparing that to college coach in his second NFL game’s “scheme” doesn’t come close

Anyhow if the Ratbirds are the juggernaut you believe

They let a rookie in his second game roll up some mighty big numbers

Good on them and their great defense ;)

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I’ll stand by my statement over this argument any day of the week

Any objective observer would easily identify its tougher to “matchup” against a guy who (quite literally) lived with you for a year.

Comparing that to college coach in his second NFL game’s “scheme” doesn’t come close

Anyhow if the Ratbirds are the juggernaut you believe

They let a rookie in his second game roll up some mighty big numbers

Good on them and their great defense ;)
I don't think the Ratbirds are a juggernaut but keep getting offended if you want.

I actually liked the Browns more in preseason and if Kitchens could get his s**t sorted and go back to what worked last season instead of playing 11 95% of the time they will be just fine.

I would've told you Murray would put up big numbers because as I just said, the Ravens were less than stellar against the Dolphins with 3 receivers on the field and the Cards went with 4 in the 2nd half as they came back against the Lions. The Ravens were banged up in the secondary to make matters worse. It was not an ideal matchup for them and they still held them to 17.

Was simply pointing out how poor the Jets were and how average the Browns were playing. Ironically the Browns will probably go alright against Baltimore if they continue what they're doing on offence. But in general what they did late last year would suit them far better.

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
Hey, doofusesez, this is the week 2 thread, and last I checked da Browns didn't play the Cards in week 2.
So, can youse scatterbrained ragamuffians take yez over-worked, under-thinkin' squawkin' yappy-traps over tez teh Week Tres thread?

Puhleasez??!!?

Hey, doofusesez, this is the week 2 thread, and last I checked da Browns didn't play the Cards in week 2.
So, can youse scatterbrained ragamuffians take yez over-worked, under-thinkin' squawkin' yappy-traps over tez teh Week Tres thread?

Puhleasez??!!?

I love you to

We are just mixing it up some...what good are threads if you can't enjoy a good ragamuffian over-worked under-thinkin squawkin yappy traps free for all?

I will have you know I excel in being a squawkin yappy trap that under thinks :)

Was simply pointing out how poor the Jets were and how average the Browns were playing. Ironically the Browns will probably go alright against Baltimore if they continue what they're doing on offence. But in general what they did late last year would suit them far better.

Browns seem to be giving Baker way to much to do in re-adjusting players pre-snap. I think the head ball coach is of the belief he has a 5 year pro at the helm as opposed to a guy that just started his 16th professional game. They also are passing way to much at times...and not using a damn good running back more.

The play calling rhythm is out of whack and that is likely due to the first year head coach trying to call plays as well.

They are overthinking and yes need to take a look back at what worked so well last season otherwise they may very well get their doors blown off Sunday.

I think they will rise up to play to level of LA and I don't expect a noncompetitive game but we shall see. Underdogs may suit them better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back