NFL 2019 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Some perspective on the Dolphins.

The Pats gained more yards from sacks than the Fins entire rushing game.

In the opening two weeks, the Fins have gained the least yards, and given up the most yards, of any team in the last 20 years.

And their players are now actively ducking to avoid catchable footballs.

Sad what the franchise that was so good it went undefeated has come to.

The Dolphins 102-10 points differential is
"the worst point differential since the 1973 New Orleans Saints were outscored by 92 points in their first two games. Miami also matched those 1973 Saints for the second most points allowed through two games (102) behind the 1923 Rochester Jeffersons (116)." (via ESPN)

The Jeffersons, ey?

The Dolphins 102-10 points differential is
"the worst point differential since the 1973 New Orleans Saints were outscored by 92 points in their first two games. Miami also matched those 1973 Saints for the second most points allowed through two games (102) behind the 1923 Rochester Jeffersons (116)." (via ESPN)

The Jeffersons, ey?
It's a tragic story, the Rochester Jeffersons. They were attempting a rebuild at the time, and never got the chance to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How bout dem 9ers! Flying after being outsiders the past 2 weeks. Bring on the Steelers for our first home game next week.

This is uncalled for. I'm waiting until February to see if there is anything to get excited about.

Big Ben gone for the year

I honestly thought Ben was just being his usual drama queen self yesterday when things weren't going well for him...apparently not.

Rudolph looked decent yesterday tho.

Bye bye

Good luck Pittspuke :)

It's all falling into place....for an epic Browns chokejob.😜

Definitely no excuses now, AC, playoffs or GTFO here. God I love expectations.

It's all falling into place....for an epic Browns chokejob.😜

Definitely no excuses now, AC, playoffs or GTFO here. God I love expectations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back