NFL 2019 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

******* disgusting ref in Saints/Rams game. Why not just call it a fumble and see what happens on the return....as it's a turnover it's automatically reviewed anyway. ******* joke and cost NO a 87 yd TO TD

Excellent. Something new for Saints fans to carry out their favourite pass time and whinge about.

Maybe they'll sue again?

I seriously have to explain how I find it hilarious that New York hired a no-talent, in the NFL because of his bloodline, hack of a worthless coach in Cleveland?

It’s awesome they hired him and I hope he stays therefor years.

But when he gets s**tcanned this year, I hope they try Hue next :)
But why do you hate him

But why do you hate him

I don’t hate him so much as enjoy laughing at him.

Never met the man so anything I know is secondhand

Fact he is ruining New York makes it enjoyable although not to level it would be in Pittspuke or for the Ratbirds

I don’t hate him so much as enjoy laughing at him.

Never met the man so anything I know is secondhand

Fact he is ruining New York makes it enjoyable although not to level it would be in Pittspuke or for the Ratbirds

Not sure if he's the one ruining the giants. Their GM is doing a pretty good job of that.

gettleman.gif

Check out Shurmur's face here. 'Oh god, this guy's going to trade our best player for peanuts isnt he?'

No he hit it on Donald's hand in throwing motion. Maybe dislocated a finger or something. Maybe out for the game but doesn't seem long term

Even worse looks like thumb

49ers quietly getting things done. Blowing out teams two weeks in a row. Bengals and Tampa no big names but you can only beat who you play. :thumbsu:

Not sure if he's the one ruining the giants. Their GM is doing a pretty good job of that.

gettleman.gif

Check out Shurmur's face here. 'Oh god, this guy's going to trade our best player for peanuts isnt he?'

That’s just the thing...he always acted like that in Cleveland when it was run by his uncle’s bestest buddie.

He’s garbage and it defies logic how he (and others exactly like him) somehow get to fail again and again.

It constantly amazes me that these retreads get trotted out time and again.

Marrone and Gase come to mind as well

49ers quietly getting things done. Blowing out teams two weeks in a row. Bengals and Tampa no big names but you can only beat who you play. :thumbsu:

See, Ratbirds ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back