NFL 2019 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of over-rated...

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A Pittsburgh area doctor is the latest to file a lawsuit against former Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown.​
Monroeville’s Dr. Victor Prisk has filed a lawsuit in Pennsylvania claiming that Brown owes him $11,500 in unpaid fees.​
Not only that, according to the NY Post, Dr. Prisk claims Brown repeatedly farted in his face and laughed about it during a consultation where he showed up three hours late.​
Dr. Prisk said he was wary of signing Brown because of his “flighty” reputation for not paying his bills, Sports Illustrated reported.​
TMZ even obtained video of the appointment in August of 2018 where Brown can be heard farting and laughing about it as Prisk tests his body fat.​

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/201...repeatedly-farted-in-his-face-owes-him-11500/

Speaking of over-rated...

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A Pittsburgh area doctor is the latest to file a lawsuit against former Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown.​
Monroeville’s Dr. Victor Prisk has filed a lawsuit in Pennsylvania claiming that Brown owes him $11,500 in unpaid fees.​
Not only that, according to the NY Post, Dr. Prisk claims Brown repeatedly farted in his face and laughed about it during a consultation where he showed up three hours late.​
Dr. Prisk said he was wary of signing Brown because of his “flighty” reputation for not paying his bills, Sports Illustrated reported.​
TMZ even obtained video of the appointment in August of 2018 where Brown can be heard farting and laughing about it as Prisk tests his body fat.​

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/201...repeatedly-farted-in-his-face-owes-him-11500/

Reminds me a bit of the South Park episode where Cartman repeatedly farts in Kyle's face, was funny as *, Doc needs to loosen up a bit ;)

QB killers!
Actually the Eli thing could be half decent, especially if they can get Jax, NO, NYJ or Pit to flip them a fourth rounder for Eli.
He is cooked, but still better than at least 5 week 3 starting QBs.

Actually the Eli thing could be half decent, especially if they can get Jax, NO, NYJ or Pit to flip them a fourth rounder for Eli.
He is cooked, but still better than at least 5 week 3 starting QBs.

Yah I think Rudolph is fine and Big Ben being out the season puts the Steelers away.
But for a side with their QB coming back, it's not a bad call.

Yah I think Rudolph is fine and Big Ben being out the season puts the Steelers away.
But for a side with their QB coming back, it's not a bad call.
Remember too that Tom Coughlin is in a make or break year as head of football ops at Jax too.
Tommy Tom might just trust old Eli enough to give up a third rounder, and Eli would love one last dance with Tom.

Brokeback Jaguars...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent, let the Kyle Allen and Will Grier shitshow begin!

TBH, probably won't be much different to the current Cam Newton shitshow so whatevs 🤷

With QBs going down like ninepins.

Roger needs to implement some rules to protect them more.

-no tackling QBs whatsoever , tag only.
-you have to give the QB 5 seconds to throw b4 the pass rush can start

Etc etc

Looking forward to some radical changes by the league like this. 👍

Last edited:
The Browns were a 7 win team with a QB that isn't good. His NFL career stats versus winning teams: 1-5, 59.5% completion rate, 10 TDs, 11 int and a 77 passer rating. Thus far this season, against teams that are collectively 1-3: 1-1, 60.3 completion rate 2 TDs, 4 ints and a 73 passer rater. He struggled against an injury ravaged Jets defense last night!

With QBs going down like ninepins.

Roger needs to implement some rules to protect them more.

-no tackling whatsoever QBs, tag only.
-you have to give the QB 5 seconds to throw b4 the pass rush can start

Etc etc

Looking forward to some radical changes by the league like this. 👍

I see you trying to get more time out of Cam's new 5 second wind up scatter gun.

The Browns were a 7 win team with a QB that isn't good. His NFL career stats versus winning teams: 1-5, 59.5% completion rate, 10 TDs, 11 int and a 77 passer rating. Thus far this season, against teams that are collectively 1-3: 1-1, 60.3 completion rate 2 TDs, 4 ints and a 73 passer rater. He struggled against an injury ravaged Jets defense last night!

But he's a winner?

Baker can be great and I love his toughness, but he has a long way to go. Gregg Williams had him so confused last night, it was a bit shocking to me. I don't see how every team doesn't disguise man/zone looks against Baker going forward. He gets flustered.

There was one play where the Jets were showing man pre snap and Jarvis alerts Baker to it, Baker changes the play and the Jets move to Zone, wrap up OBJ in the backfield. Both Jarvis and Baker were off.

I bet he would not score a single touchdown in a playoff game against the Patriots.

I'd love to know the record for starting QB changes from one week to the next (excluding any week 17 resting shenanigans), this would have to be right up there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back