NFL 2019 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Every ******* week this year in Empire my team underperforms... Wrong thread to be bitching about fantasy but I can't be bothered changing threads this early in the morning...sue me.

Could be worse. Could have traded your first round pick in empire and be staring at 0-3 lol

Could be worse. Could have traded your first round pick in empire and be staring at 0-3 lol

What if you traded 3 first round picks and you're 0-3 like I did? 😕

Every ******* week this year in Empire my team underperforms... Wrong thread to be bitching about fantasy but I can't be bothered changing threads this early in the morning...sue me.
Mark Ingram's 3 TDs might save me from the fact that I forgot to take Damien Williams out of my line-up and that I have MVS and Darren Waller (each with 20+ points) on the bench

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** im sick of Pederson. These receivers are ******* horrible not 1 of them can go up and get it. Who's fault is it to not recruit anyone that is capable???

Injuries nah?

Injuries nah?
Can't blame not having 2 receivers on the rest of the team dropping every pass. Goedart, Ertz and Agholor were still there.

Simply all his fault for not playing them in pre season to get them ready. He needs to get sacked if they don't turn the season around.

Key drops from 1st round WR, 2nd round TE and 2nd round WR.

How many drafted under Pederson? 1?

Alshon and Jackson on the sidelines don't help, especially Alshon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back