NFL 2019 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesnt work unless its every single post
You can't ask people to be a robot like me, able to plow thru thousands of posts with reacts.
Just having the avatar is windowlicking enough to cause a stir, controversy.
And then, when there's so many of us, the sad reacts here and there from hundreds of people will be similar to one person doing hundreds, and the message will be clear enough.

Dagless

Colts waived QB Chad Kelly.
Kelly would've stood a chance making the active roster in Week 3 had the Patriots not parted with Brian Hoyer, who was handed $9 million guaranteed from the Colts prior to Week 1. Kelly's done nothing but perform when given an opportunity, most recently striking on 54-of-73 passes (74%) for 583 yards, two scores, and two picks this preseason. Another suitor will quickly jump in and eventually find out whether those marks translate to regular season play or not.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Field Yates on Twitter
Sep 18, 2019, 4:40 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chrome? theres a thread on it feedback forum.

Yea chrome, took me 1 min just now for the page to load so I could reply to you. Was working fine yesterday until Billy Brownless popped up this morning. Now it slow as * and the page is wider than my tablets screen.

I'll try and go check the thread out if I can get it on load at a reasonable speed.

Yea chrome, took me 1 min just now for the page to load so I could reply to you. Was working fine yesterday until Billy Brownless popped up this morning. Now it slow as fu** and the page is wider than my tablets screen.

I'll try and go check the thread out if I can get it on load at a reasonable speed.

I had to swap to firefox on my android phone to use bf & yeah it looks like the wrap around adverts are the culprit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back