NFL 2019 NFL - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what that has to do with performance. Most second year QBs struggle. He hasn’t done too badly. Last year was one of the better rookie performances, he looked very good last week.
Has thrown 8 or 9 picks and fumbled a couple of times in 5 games

He has been a disgrace for a guy who didn’t shut the * up all off season

Has thrown 8 or 9 picks and fumbled a couple of times in 5 games

He has been a disgrace for a guy who didn’t shut the fu** up all off season

A disgrace?! What did he do, shoot your pet? Ffs

He is a franchise quarterback

Got hyped like a mofo all off season and is the primary reason they have played like s**t

Defense and running game has been great

He is playing like trash unless I’m watching or talking about someone entirely different to who u are referring to

Got hyped like a mofo all off season and is the primary reason they have played like s**t

He is playing like trash unless I’m watching or talking about someone entirely different to who u are referring to
He’s a 2nd year QB!

The primary reason is the O line and the play calling.

First pick, he got hit because our LT isn't good. Second pick, our recently suspended WR with questionable intelligence already drops a TD. On the fumble, Freddie insisted on calling an empty backfield even though we've had no success in that formation all year.

Baker needs to pick it up in the second half, but he hasn't had a lot to work with so far.

Is it still school holidays?

First pick, he got hit because our LT isn't good. Second pick, our recently suspended WR with questionable intelligence already drops a TD. On the fumble, Freddie insisted on calling an empty backfield even though we've had no success in that formation all year.

Baker needs to pick it up in the second half, but he hasn't had a lot to work with so far.

The offensive line is s**t no doubt but look at what Watson, Mahomes, Luck as early quarterbacks did behind shocking offensive lines

I’m just sick of the excuses for a guy who has constantly talked a big game

I think Baker invites criticism based on how he carries himself until he plays like ‘more than a 2nd year player’. Not a particular issue with his development up til now, but at least prove it before you say it.

Agreed that the oline and plycalling is most of the issue, Browns talent looking top heavy atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Baker invites criticism based on how he carries himself until he plays like ‘more than a 2nd year player’. Not a particular issue with his development up til now, but at least prove it before you say it.

Agreed that the oline and plycalling is most of the issue, Browns talent looking top heavy atm.

He does invite criticism. It’s how he plays and the media loves him for it. Doesn’t mean over the top melts are accurate though.

Today hasn’t been on him. Calloway catches it and it’s 10-14. Completely different game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back