NFL 2019 NFL - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

9ers look the real deal. Bosa was incredible.

Go my $25 superbowl winners bet at $65 ...home and hosed. šŸ‘

Baker still asking the press to "keep the same energy" this week or nah?
On top of eye roll react, we also need multiple reacts for one post so that I can do love heart eyes/laugh at the same post

Probably already been discussed live today in this thread, but I was almost rolling around in tears of laughter on the lounge room floor when Booger kept referring to Juzchyk as the niners most important offensive player outside the QB.

He seriously gets paid to say this sort of stuff....?

I know he's a good fullback but * me drunk.

I've got a great video for TheGreatBarryB

Ah yes GG just discovering the brilliance of BB. If youā€™re up to S3, you ainā€™t seen nothing yet.

Watch Better Call Saul after youā€™ve finished BB. Great spin off thatā€™ll surprise you

Ah yes GG just discovering the brilliance of BB. If youā€™re up to S3, you ainā€™t seen nothing yet.

Watch Better Call Saul after youā€™ve finished BB. Great spin off thatā€™ll surprise you
thanks for the tip :heart: i will download it now in preparation.

wow, sir .... if season 3 is nothing compared to season 4 and 5

Seems to me that the Browns still need defensive play makers. Once again our linebackers are non-existent against the better teams in this league. I don't give a crap what analytics says or doesn't say...but you cannot win consistently without a linebacker.

As for Myles Garrett.....anytime he wants to show up and make plays against a team above .500, it would be a welcome change. He consistently disappears against opponents with any semblance of quality.

Pretty clear so far that Freddie can't handle everything on his plate...this is the second time in 5 weeks his team has been unprepared to play football.

Browns talked a great game and the enthusiasm was awesome this offseason....however, even a moron knows that a consequence is you will get everyone's A game EVERY time.

Appears they haven't learned that...and if they don't there will be more ass whippings like this one.

End of the day, its one L against a non-conference opponent. Good thing they are in a crappy division....may salvage something out of the season still. But lots of growing up needs to be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That MNF football game was hilarious. I actually didn't mind the Browns last year and feel sorry for their long suffering fans but Baker seems to have gone full FIGJAM mode and OBJ is a dead set w***er as well so it's funny watching them fail.

83 yard run TD on first offensive play for 9ers

Interception by Sherman on the next play. Plus Bosa beast-modeing it. Was brilliant to watch

Last edited:
That MNF football game was hilarious. I actually didn't mind the Browns last year and feel sorry for their long suffering fans but Baker seems to have gone full FIGJAM mode and OBJ is a dead set w***er as well so it's funny watching them fail.

83 yard run TD on first offensive play for 9ers

Interception by Sherman on the next play. Plus Boss beast-modeing it. Was brilliant to watch
great post.
the browns were so much more lovable when they were insufferably bad. but them sucking while being arrogant makes one glad to see it.

great post.
the browns were so much more lovable when they were insufferably bad. but them sucking while being arrogant makes one glad to see it.

Long way to go...fortunately being in the division we are in...not hard to see winning 4 out of 5 of those remaining games....and well, Miami, Denver etc...

We don't have to be elite to end up 10-6....after all, the secret sauce in the Pittspuke "excellence" is 5-1 in the division and 5-5 in the other 10.

Wouldn't put dirt over our grave just yet. ;)

Long way to go...fortunately being in the division we are in...not hard to see winning 4 out of 5 of those remaining games....and well, Miami, Denver etc...

We don't have to be elite to end up 10-6....after all, the secret sauce in the Pittspuke "excellence" is 5-1 in the division and 5-5 in the other 10.

Wouldn't put dirt over our grave just yet. ;)
the bungles ave more chance of finishing 10-6 than the chocolate brownies. bengals look like a cohesive unit at least ready to start a run of Ws

Remove this Banner Ad

Back