NFL 2019 NFL - Week 7

He's injured but Roseman is doing nothing. Got lucky in 2017 been useless ever since and before that

Could have sworn he was being posted about like a god amongst GM's not too many months ago..

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Steelers president Art Rooney II said NFL owners "weren't that enthusiastic" about implementing the new pass interference review system, but they agreed to a one-year trial because of the competition committee's recommendation.
The owners' instincts were correct, but they don't deserve any credit here because they still implemented the broken system. This year, teams have tried to challenge pass interference calls, but the referees have upheld the ruling on the field almost every single time. Simply put, the new system is wasting everybody's time and is giving teams false hope. Rooney also said the increase in penalties is an NFL "concern" and most fans would agree. There will likely be a lot of rule change discussions at next year's NFL meetings.
SOURCE: Jeremy Fowler on Twitter
Oct 15, 2019, 7:24 PM ET

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The Canton Repository's Steve Doerschuk links holdout Redskins LT Trent Williams to the Browns.
"Hearing Trent Williams should be on Browns roster quite soon," was the extent of Doerschuk's "report." It's quite possible it's pure conjecture, but Doerschuk is a legitimate reporter. The tanked Redskins holding onto Williams makes zero sense, while he would be a massive addition for the Browns' pathetic offensive line.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Steve Doerschuk on Twitter
Oct 15, 2019, 5:53 PM ET

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Aug 2, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Arsenal
The Canton Repository's Steve Doerschuk links holdout Redskins LT Trent Williams to the Browns.
"Hearing Trent Williams should be on Browns roster quite soon," was the extent of Doerschuk's "report." It's quite possible it's pure conjecture, but Doerschuk is a legitimate reporter. The tanked Redskins holding onto Williams makes zero sense, while he would be a massive addition for the Browns' pathetic offensive line.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Steve Doerschuk on Twitter
Oct 15, 2019, 5:53 PM ET

Would be a huge get for Cleveland.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
And the Rams bring in Ramsey.

giphy.gif

Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
I think they have to play road games this time of year. just incase Oakland make the MLB playoffs since they share a stadium.

This is incorrect. The turnaround time on the Coliseum is roughly 18 hours. The last time that there was a clash was back in 2013, and in that case the game was pushed forward by a few hours to make it work.

This schedule BS in which the Raiders play a consecutive 5 games on the road (counting the "home" game in London) is absurd. In the last decade I can't remember them ever playing 3 consecutive road games, let alone 5.

hed make a great safety.

You do realise CB is a far more valuable position yea? Why on earth would you convert a star CB in his prime into a box safety (you're not benching ET) ?

This is some sort of madden gamer type position change BS by you mate 😂

btw, what team do you go for or if no favorite team, favorite player?
I don't have an affinity with a team but I like the quarter back play making putting the ball long to exactly where the catcher is receiving it, love that sort of play.

I was going to say I'm a Pats fan, because I'm a bitch, but not sure if people would get the joke.

I'd love to know where the rams are Goina get all this money from?

Goff, Donald, Ramsey and Gurley all on monster contracts...rip OLine.

Cooks would be on a fair amount too.

Can they get out of Gurleys contract next year? It's the only way it would make any sort of sense

I expect an apology and "i'm not worthy" when humphrey ends up a safety.

You'll be waiting a while for that to happen....maybe when he loses a step and he's 34 yos or something. Zero chance of it happening in the next 4 or 5 years.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't have an affinity with a team but I like the quarter back play making putting the ball long to exactly where the catcher is receiving it, love that sort of play.

I was going to say I'm a Pats fan, because I'm a bitch, but not sure if people would get the joke.
May I introduce you to the greatest QB ever renowned for his highly accurate deep passing?

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Thursday, October 17
8:20 PM- Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos
FOX, NFL: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, Kristina Pink

Sunday, October 20
1 PM- Oakland Raiders at Green Bay Packers
CBS: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson

1 PM- Jacksonville Jaguars at Cincinnati Bengals