NFL 2019 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't see the Vikings beating the Lions this week. After the debacle from the zebras at Lambeau there'll be some preferential treatment for Detroit IMO...

Every time you talk down the Vikings I tip against them against my better judgment and every time they win. You're not gonna fool me this time Sven

Every time you talk down the Vikings I tip against them against my better judgment and every time they win. You're not gonna fool me this time Sven
The only problem with the Vikings, and this is from a long suffering fan, is that they lure you into a false sense of security and then lay an egg!

TBH - I think the game at Detroit will be a close one, and could easily go to either team. The Vikings will be desperate though, because a 0-3 divisional record will get them nothing but problems....

Has the makings of a bad Minny game though - come down game, on the road, Lions wanting to bounce back and must-win for them.

This is a huge problem for mine. Feels like there's yellow flags thrown on every other play in some games and it's really annoying. Makes you disengaged from the game, don't know when to expect big plays to be overturned etc.

On one hand you could say it's the players fault and the refs have to call what's there but on the other it just seems way too prominent. Either way I think they need to address it somehow. It's a bigger issue for mine than the PI challenge system
ive often said penalties should only be called on egregious acts, not ticky tacky stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think Joe can keep this up for 4 quarters?
Vic should be in Joe's ear "DH, hand the ball off. This lot couldn't stop me running the ball."*

*As I type KC D have a great 3 and out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back