NFL 2019 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Straight off the bat gut feel is Cam the Crim and the Carloina Panthers will be the first to beat the 9ers next week.

Chiefs@Pack would have been sick if Mahomes was on show.

Not many good games next week. Now I just realised the above games are in reverse. ******* google s**t. Put the teams playing at home 2nd you incompetent twat burgers. Would have picked Panthers if they were playing at home. Now, still think they can win but wouldn't pick em.

Sitting on the fence for that one.
You're one of those flogs who only likes high scoring games

Go abuse your wife nerd

I thought Lamar was pretty impressive in the small sample I saw. * me Andrews dropped 3 catches that I saw. I think two were on 3rd down. One of their dozen or so back up TE's was on the sideline in Harbaugh's ear after one of the drops, I can only assume he was giving Harbaugh a serve for not putting him in after Andrews had dropped another one. Funnily enough he had a 20 yd catch for a 1st down about 2 plays later

Jackson was clutch tho. Excited for Pats @ Ravens in a fortnight. Ravens D needs to get it together tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooooft, brutal. Glad I didnt take the day off to watch that.

Eagles are in some deep s**t- I wouldnt predict them to win in any of their next four.

Given where we could be picking, I suppose I'm glad we didnt trade our first.

We'll win at least one of our next four - we just won't see it coming.

We're becoming one of those teams, devoid of an identity, who'll meander along and be a random pain in the arse along the way.

Freak

IMO he doesn’t really have any great toys to throw to as well

Get him an elite Number 1 receiver like a Michael Thomas or a Mike Evans and id love to see how good he is

So many WR drops today really hurt his numbers.

He will never be an Aaron Rodgers throwing the ball, but he doesn't have to be.

So much fun to watch as well.

Didn't know 5,200 yds and 43 TD's was classified as 'struggling'

Padded against losing teams.
Was 15-13 TD/Ints in 8 games against teams with winning records.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back