NFL 2019 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Allen quietly putting together an excellent rookie season, same amount of sacks as Nick Bosa (7.0), both of them in the top 10 of the NFL.

Teams like the Raiders and Jets should be kicking themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he sucks.. on raiders boards at the time i was saying they have to take allen

Allen will only get better from here too, had much more room for improvement coming out, and a body to grow into.

Ferrell was supposedly the more the finished product. Just shows how good someone can look on a stacked D line college, doesn't necessarily translate to the NFL.

Allen will only get better from here too, had much more room for improvement coming out, body to grow into.

Ferrell was supposedly the more the finished product. Just shows how good someone can look on a stacked D line college, doesn't necessarily translate to the NFL.
raiders needed a pure pass rusher, abd allen was by far that. Ferrell is more of a strong side edge presence, can stop the run, get a sack every few games, disrupt the backfield. i still like ferrell per se, but i agree most often those top ranked college teams are stacked with talent and can look better than they are in a vacuum.

raiders needed a pure pass rusher, abd allen was by far that. Ferrell is more of a strong side edge presence, can stop the run, get a sack every few games, disrupt the backfield. i still like ferrell per se, but i agree most often those top ranked college teams are stacked with talent and can look better than they are in a vacuum.

The Chandler Jones comparisons for Josh Allen looking more and more correct by the week.

Steelers showing the Dolphins zero respect with a scrub playing QB ....these are the type of games Tomlin and the Steelers notoriously drop to shithouse teams.

Please be the same today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back