NFL 2019 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Wildcard Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine LOL. When have you ever conducted yourselves with a shred of sportsmanship?
Want me to find and tag you in when we have lost playoff games? Congratulations - all the best for the rest of the playoffs.

I thought it was sunny in Philadelphia!! Snowing now and melting hard....

It's easy to hate the Packers when seeing stuff like this 👎

I don't get it.

1) I don't get where "You like that?" comes from or why it is apparently Kirk's thing
2) Are you implying that teams can't turn celebrations against their originator? There's nothing wrong with that assuming you can back it up. If you can't you look like an even bigger idiot, but if you can (especially if you are directly responsible for winning) then fair play to you

Their not gonna 'like that' when he rolls into Lambeau Field for the NFCCG and sends their ass packing for another year

Can't wait Zac, Kirk Cousins hater, from Strong Opinion Sports releases a recap this week, comments section to be flooded in "You Like That, Zac!" 😂

Want me to find and tag you in when we have lost playoff games? Congratulations - all the best for the rest of the playoffs.

I thought it was sunny in Philadelphia!! Snowing now and melting hard....

You aren't going to need to find me when you lose

I don't get it.

1) I don't get where "You like that?" comes from or why it is apparently Kirk's thing
2) Are you implying that teams can't turn celebrations against their originator? There's nothing wrong with that assuming you can back it up. If you can't you look like an even bigger idiot, but if you can (especially if you are directly responsible for winning) then fair play to you

I read up on it while ago, but that first clip was actually Kirk pointing to a journo who wrote a harsh article about him pre that victory, it just came out when he saw him on the way back in to the lockerroom, wasn't a thing before that, and started from there.

Thats what I remember of it anyway.

I read up on it while ago, but that first clip was actually Kirk pointing to a journo who wrote a harsh article about him pre that victory, it just came out when he saw him on the way back in to the lockerroom, wasn't a thing before that, and started from there.

Thats what I remember of it anyway.
So what's the problem with Packers saying it after beating him?

So what's the problem with Packers saying it after beating him?

It had nothing to do with them or any other team, more so Kirk saying it as a celebration and to his critics.

That's the way I view it anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* Clowney is a campaigner.

Fancy having the temerity to complain about something that hasnt even happened yet (he's 'predicting' it).

'They're the worst fans, they might be upset that I dirtily attempted to cause brain trauma with wide reaching life consequences'.

fu** Clowney is a campaigner.

Fancy having the temerity to complain about something that hasnt even happened yet (he's 'predicting' it).

'They're the worst fans, they might be upset that I dirtily attempted to cause brain trauma with wide reaching life consequences'.

Hmmm sounds to me as tho someone has a guilty conscience.

in retrospect, looks incidental.....clowney moving his right arm in and under to try to knock the ball out, and so his body in an awkward position he had nowhere else to go

In these incidents I always ask myself "What would the refs had done if it was Tom Brady ?"

Back