2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Samcro24

Suffering from BS Awareness
Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Paddy McCartin won’t be popular with a few players around the place with his admission of “bludging” his baseline concussion test and claiming that others have done it.

Reckon he has, quite rightly, a fair penalty coming his way.
Dumb thing to do/say.

I spose he can always blame the concussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geoffa32

Hall of Famer
Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Paddy McCartin won’t be popular with a few players around the place with his admission of “bludging” his baseline concussion test and claiming that others have done it.

Reckon he has, quite rightly, a fair penalty coming his way.
Robbie Gray is furious....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Southerntakeover

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2006
At vB temple...
AFL Club
Adelaide
Penalty? Yeah.... that’s not happening to someone who likely won’t be able to ever play again. AFL won’t want bad PR like that.

Why would he deserve a penalty anyway? All he was doing was risking further injury to himself, which any player does by playing injured. Will make it harder to claim any future injury payments from the afl maybe...
On its face it could be considered fraud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GreyCrow

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Redskins , White Sox
Well colour me shocked. KT, second in command of propaganda at Port-Adelaide-Power-The-Power-POWER-not-Port Power-or whatever it is they call themselves now, says that hideous new logo they have is, summarising, universally loved.

Of course it is KT. Of course it is.
Ootib C disagrees

fabs33

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2009
Back in S.A.
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Well colour me shocked. KT, second in command of propaganda at Port-Adelaide-Power-The-Power-POWER-not-Port Power-or whatever it is they call themselves now, says that hideous new logo they have is, summarising, universally loved.

Of course it is KT. Of course it is.
Clearly egg throwers don't count.

Top Bottom