Ozzie

Club Legend
Oct 17, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins
Caught up with my bro and nephew last week. Nephew is content to play for one of his local teams over being a top up. He's getting just under what the Crows were paying him without all the training time. Asked him about Jordan Boyle and he said Westies made Jordan a good offer and no guarantees from the Crows he would be rookied so he took Westies offer.
Ties in with what Jack Trengove is saying. BTW young Jack was a star until he hurt his foot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ams4crows

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Carlton fines 10k Essendon 5k Western Bulldogs and Richmond 2.5k gor not recording where players are 24/7 for ASADA out of competition testing.

Should strip all of those clubs their first pick in the draft instead.... It is what would happen to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

finn

All Australian
May 9, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
norwood, adelaide uni
I was there in 76 and at one stage the announcer asked the crowd to stand up and take a step to their left so they could fit more people in! Couldn't quite work out the maths on that one.
The crowd spilled out onto the ground inside the boundary line all around the oval. Saw an old video on You Tube of spectators hanging off the time clock!
Remember being on the fence on the northern outer half forward flank and watching two or three lines of people being brought inside the fence to sit on the ledge and grass.

This glitzy middle aged woman was wearing high heels and a fox fur and kept on getting stuck in the grass. She eventually slung her high heels, walk of shame like, over her shoulder to complete her journey to her “allocated seat” in front of my gran and I. Gran thought this was the funniest thing she’d seen since the Two Ronnies.

Must admit, as Norwood supporters, I’m not sure why we went.

MRB37

Brownlow Medallist
May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
It was a pretty strong rumour since the time he was 'dropped' from Norwood's side late last year. Now we know why he was 'dropped'.

There was also a separate incident when he was at Williston (in between his time at Centrals and Norwood), resulting in Williston's major sponsor saying either he goes or they go. Norwood picked him up following that incident.

Had the talent to make it to the AFL (he walked from Gold Coast after one season), but wasted it.
One of those types of people who shouldn't drink alcohol. Can't drink in moderation and turns into an angry, aggressive asshole when he's drunk and it causes a lot of problems for himself and anyone around him.

Top Bottom