2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know if I’ve been hiding under a rock. But I fell down a sewer trench a minute ago and bumped my head. Woke up in the Bay. Anyway I clambered up into the nearest thread to breath and emblazoned on the walls read Rance has retired. Was this just random graffiti or actual news.

Don’t know if I’ve been hiding under a rock. But I fell down a sewer trench a minute ago and bumped my head. Woke up in the Bay. Anyway I clambered up into the nearest thread to breath and emblazoned on the walls read Rance has retired. Was this just random graffiti or actual news.

It actually happened.

Official reasons were about giving up the game for family/faith (JW), and didn't say anything about injury issues. Don't doubt there are other more explosive rumours out there, but haven't really cared enough to be bothered with any of that.
Really couldn’t wait 3/4 more years.
Bloody impatient millennials 🤣

Edit; he’s 30 anyway I thought he was a few years younger. Fair enough.

Really couldn’t wait 3/4 more years.
Bloody impatient millennials 🤣

Edit; he’s 30 anyway I thought he was a few years younger. Fair enough.
He wants to spend more time with his family, then a week later it was announced he was getting a divorce.

A bunch of Richmond players have unfollowed him on social media and the rumour was that he did a Carey

The off season's gone long enough. Where's Sam McClueless's annual shiftiest of articles about all the anal probing that went on at a camp a couple of years ago? Maybe waiting for a moment when he thinks the Crows need to be got at.

I saw he has a new job hosting Sports Day on 3aw.
Another job from Hutchy. As the slot is owned by croc media.

He wants to spend more time with his family, then a week later it was announced he was getting a divorce.

A bunch of Richmond players have unfollowed him on social media and the rumour was that he did a Carey

Jehova must have witnessed his infidelity. And told his missus

Maybe he wants to spend time with his extended family? Don't tell me he is homesick and heading to Brisbane, I mean Sydney

I wouldn't believe any of the rumours if I were you
Given we are yet to see any Richmond players shed a tear and they've all deleted him off social media there's probably some truth.

Who knows how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back