2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normally I’d buy that, but they were expected top 4 and in some circles premiership favourites

It is amazing the lack of heat on Melbourne given what they were expected to do this year.

There will be a riot if Goodwin finds his way back to the Crows - he isn’t a good coach. You don’t finish 17th with a poor % to boot.

Stupid Swans
10.3 this week
3.10 last week

Would love Ryan Clarke In a crows guernsey, 20 disposals at 35% is elite.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I've posted a few times that he's comfortably the worst regularly picked footballer in the competition

Unfathomable trade by Sydney

He's even worse than Neal-Bullen

I've posted a few times that he's comfortably the worst regularly picked footballer in the competition

Unfathomable trade by Sydney

He's even worse than Neal-Bullen
Paddy Dow ?? Particularly given the VERY high draft pick he was taken with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like to think it’s the Crows Curse. You take a player from us, bad things happen either to your team or the player. Bock to Gold Coast, been s**t since, Davis to GWS - still haven’t won diddly, Tippet to SYDNEY he never won a flag, Gunston to Hawks lost the first GF, (let’s not talk about the others) 🤣. Lever to Melbourne - they were on the rise, crashed and burned and he’s injured constantly, McPudding can’t lose his puppy fat and while Carlton have improved despite him, they are still third bottom. Charlie to Brisbane - injured last year.
I agree with all of this, but I think Charlie is on a big ride.

I like to think it’s the Crows Curse. You take a player from us, bad things happen either to your team or the player. Bock to Gold Coast, been s**t since, Davis to GWS - still haven’t won diddly, Tippet to SYDNEY he never won a flag, Gunston to Hawks lost the first GF, (let’s not talk about the others) 🤣. Lever to Melbourne - they were on the rise, crashed and burned and he’s injured constantly, McPudding can’t lose his puppy fat and while Carlton have improved despite him, they are still third bottom. Charlie to Brisbane - injured last year.

And worst of all, us, because we've done * all.

Can't believe how bad Melbourne are. I tipped Sydney but at the last minute changed back to Melbourne with the home ground advantage and the talk of Lewis's last game at the MCG... what a mistake.

They are well and truly in tank mode and are quite adept in that department.

I could never respect a club like that. We have to be concerned that if Goodwin gets the arse, we will end up with him for sure.

I would be seriously worried if I was a Demons fan.

They would have decent $$ tied up in their recent recruits - May, Lever, Preuss, Kolo all under-performing and injury-prone.

Jones, Lewis, Garlett, Hibberd all cooked.

Brayshaw, Petracca and other youngsters all regressing.

Apart from Tom McDonald, Oliver, Gawn and perhaps Harmes and Melksham, not too much quality or depth on the list.

Frost is a poorer version of Hartigan.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would be seriously worried if I was a Demons fan.

They would have decent $$ tied up in their recent recruits - May, Lever, Preuss, Kolo all under-performing and injury-prone.

Jones, Lewis, Garlett, Hibberd all cooked.

Brayshaw, Petracca and other youngsters all regressing.

Apart from Tom McDonald, Oliver, Gawn and perhaps Harmes and Melksham, not too much quality or depth on the list.

Frost is a poorer version of Hartigan.

So much talent being pissed away there

Tee he he he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back