2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he moved over here, his wife is from here, Rowie mentioned his name as a possible Head of leadership and culture the other day
Could do worse

he moved over here, his wife is from here, Rowie mentioned his name as a possible Head of leadership and culture the other day
Would he be qualified?

Well colour me shocked. KT, second in command of propaganda at Port-Adelaide-Power-The-Power-POWER-not-Port Power-or whatever it is they call themselves now, says that hideous new logo they have is, summarising, universally loved.

Of course it is KT. Of course it is.
Ootib C disagrees

Well colour me shocked. KT, second in command of propaganda at Port-Adelaide-Power-The-Power-POWER-not-Port Power-or whatever it is they call themselves now, says that hideous new logo they have is, summarising, universally loved.

Of course it is KT. Of course it is.
Clearly egg throwers don't count.

I know I am only a crows supporters but the New Port emblem is already looking dated and un-expiring, When looking at it next to the other AFL team emblem its a shocker.
Be curious if the people who thought it looked OK still think the same,

I know I am only a crows supporters but the New Port emblem is already looking dated and un-expiring, When looking at it next to the other AFL team emblem its a shocker.
Be curious if the people who thought it looked OK still think the same,
I think it's ok

I prefer it over cartoon logos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's an amusing article on the Daniher fiasco on the AFL website, by the nototious Barrett. He's nearly as upset about this as he is by the Crows.

The most hilarious aspect of the article is the revelation that Essendon will have "Brett Rutten" as their future coach. LOL. :)

Feels like one of Barrett's key shticks is to become unreasonably upset on the behalf of a Victorian player.

I haven’t heard this story. So what’s happened?

I like Sydney's strategy. Zero shits picking up DFA.

It should be something far more common, just becuase a player doesn't fit 1 system doesn't mean they won't fit another.

We could easily upgrade our bottom players with Smith, Allen, Partington, Walker and maybe Robertson (though not as sold on him)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back