2019 Non-Crows AFL Chat #3 - the off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we count Scott Thompson's "farewell" game in 2017?

Given he played out the season in the SANFL, it's a pretty non-traditional farewell game. When I think of the farewell game, it's Jammo trying to launch drop kicks from full back, or Truck chugging through for a late goal - not a mistaken call that a veteran can still contribute.

Roughead has won four flags, just a tiny difference to our under performing bunch.

He has certainly earnt a farewell game, but our resident apologists can't see the difference.

No wonder those at the club believe they are unaccountable when fanatics (on BF) are still happy with our direction, the casual fan would be way more forgiving then us on here.
Our past it veterans get several farewell seasons

I'm not trying to defend Caro here (because she clearly ran with it), but for some reason I thought it was Mark Williams who started that BS ..?
It was Williams. He was on 5aa and had been out drinking with a SANFL coach all day (think it was Cotton) and was clearly drunk.

There were some epic rumours getting around the SANFL at the time about the crows camp (as you can imagine). Like the everyone pissing in a bucket and drinking from it one. But Caro ran with the Williams tied naked to trees one.

Unsurprisingly Williams disappeared from aa shortly after. Always been his problem. He was pretty interesting at times on aa but he always goes overboard eventually.

I still can't believe our admin let that camp slagfest get so out of hand

It was Williams. He was on 5aa and had been out drinking with a SANFL coach all day (think it was Cotton) and was clearly drunk.

There were some epic rumours getting around the SANFL at the time about the crows camp (as you can imagine). Like the everyone pi**ing in a bucket and drinking from it one. But Caro ran with the Williams tied naked to trees one.

Unsurprisingly Williams disappeared from aa shortly after. Always been his problem. He was pretty interesting at times on aa but he always goes overboard eventually.
Heard some stories about him that suggest his time has come and gone.

Stuck in the 50s that bloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can't believe our admin let that camp slagfest get so out of hand

By the end the camp was so overblown, you'd have thought it had a sign above it saying Arbeit Macht Frei

Hard round to tip.

I think Sydney will just get over the Demons tonight. Sydney's inept forward line vs Melbourne and their tanking ways.

Carlton will beat the Saints at the MCG.

Really hard to pick a winner in the GWS/Bulldogs game, particularly with Jezza out.

Hard round to tip.

I think Sydney will just get over the Demons tonight. Sydney's inept forward line vs Melbourne and their tanking ways.

Carlton will beat the Saints at the MCG.

Really hard to pick a winner in the GWS/Bulldogs game, particularly with Jezza out.

I've gone every home team, and the Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back